PDA

View Full Version : Trying to find a Flight attendent!!!! Help!

Southwest737
10th Jun 2002, 14:06
I am trying to find a flight attendent who worked for Southwest, she may still I do not know. Her route was Flight # 1827 On sundays from CLE-STL-MCI-PHX. I was on her flight from STL-PHX July 22, 2001. I am trying to find her. Her name is Roberta, and she is based in Phoenix, Arizona. I am hoping any Southwest Pilots who are reading this may know who I am talking about. I would like to send her an e-mail and thank her for her service and making my flight memoriable. I am hoping someone can help me!!!
Thanks!

essouira
10th Jun 2002, 22:06
have you tried the cabin crew forum ??

Xenia
11th Jun 2002, 19:58
Southwest737
Your post have been copy to contacts forum as well. Hope this help to find Roberta :D
Good luck :cool:

GalleyWench
25th Jun 2002, 23:15
Southwest 737,If you send an "orchid letter" to the companies customer service address with the details you mentioned it should find its way into her personnel file at least. A copy is usually given to the employee as well.

Far canal
26th Jun 2002, 03:59
GalleyWench

Can you please tell me what is an "orchid letter"?

Thanks in advance.

gofer
29th Jun 2002, 05:06
Just guessing here:

A thank you letter of praise - saying it with flowers ...........

Most airlines have some way of "passing on praise" just as each one of those is often compensated, in some companies much more than compensated by the "bitch letters", that somehow evrey company manages to pass on..........

GalleyWench
1st Jul 2002, 17:45
Far Canal, An "orchid letter" is one sent in by a passenger, or perhaps colleague that commends your job performance. If and when a passenger sends in a complimentart letter for a flight that you were crew on, you usually receive a copy of in your mailbox at work and another copy goes in your work file. Much happier than receiving the dreaded "onion letters".

Bubbette
2nd Jul 2002, 17:24
This guy should just send a letter to the SW customer service reps, and they will forward it. I don't think anyone should give out her personal info--he could be a stalker.