PDA

View Full Version : About Pilot Training

hari sankar
3rd Jun 2015, 15:33
Hi,

I would like to do pilot training at Asian Academy of Aeronautics, Maldives.
CAE Phoenix,Arizona is my second preference. Which one is best? Suggest me some good pilot training schools. Shall I know the standard of AAA Maldives? I haven't heard anything about that academy before. Help me.
Thank You.:)

shannon.lau
3rd Jul 2015, 09:49
Hi, I checked out bout MFA, HMA & APFT in Malaysia. Any comments on these? Btw, how's the quality of flight training in Malaysia being evaluated?

Droste
5th Jul 2015, 14:29
Hi, I checked out bout MFA, HMA & APFT in Malaysia. Any comments on these? Btw, how's the quality of flight training in Malaysia being evaluated?
If you were to compared these 3 schools, MFA is the best.

If you compare MFA with the flying schools in the entire Asia, MFA is one the best BUT if you were to compare it with the flying schools in Southeast-Asia region, MFA is not the best.

In the early 80s, MFA used to train Cathay Pacific, Hong Kong Police, SIA and other airlines. The politics in Malaysia changed and the airlines decided to withdrew their cadets out from MFA almost immediately. The MFA in the early 80s and now is totally different.

shannon.lau
5th Jul 2015, 14:50
Thank you for the information. As you mention comparing with flying school in southeast asia region, MFA is not the best. Any suggestion which are those that stand out for flying school in southeast asia?

Droste
6th Jul 2015, 12:09
Thank you for the information. As you mention comparing with flying school in southeast asia region, MFA is not the best. Any suggestion which are those that stand out for flying school in southeast asia?
There are only 10 countries in Southeast Asia. 5 out of them are totally out (Myanmar, Cambodia, Vietnam, Laos and Brunei).

Only Malaysia, Philippines, Thailand, Indonesia and Singapore offer ab-initio flight training. Among the rest of the 5 countries, Singapore is the best!

Singapore Flying College is most expensive and currently the best in this SEA region.

flying.monkeyz
6th Jul 2015, 13:04
Singapore Flying College is most expensive and currently the best in this SEA region.

What makes you say so?

lee_apromise
6th Jul 2015, 13:38
What makes you say so?

I am dying to hear his response. :}

wonderland
7th Jul 2015, 05:48
It's like a high school bathroom, whip your dicks out boys, the pissing contest is about to begin.