PDA

View Full Version : Which training school to enter ????

123essame
3rd Jun 2015, 12:01
HI All, I am 18 years, please I need your advice which training school to enter, I am confused between (Oxford or FTE Jerez ) in the EU or shall I go to the US (any recommendations), also which one got better reputation or connection with the Middle East Airlines. thx in advance your help is highly appreciated.

tipsywacky
3rd Jun 2015, 15:12
I think you shouldn't go to the US unless you plan to work there. They are FAA. EU are ATPL program. If you plan to work in Europe, oxford is one of the best I think.

Owu96
3rd Jun 2015, 18:13
Hi, I'm your age, and would strongly recommend CTC, if you plan to become an airline pilot. CTC seem to be leading the way with airline connections compared to the other two major FTO's, also their facilities are fantastic. This is just my opinion, as I'm not in the industry yet.

Pete O'Tewbe
3rd Jun 2015, 18:15
In a previous thread (http://www.pprune.org/middle-east/335052-flight-deck-positions-flydubai-master-thread-merged-post8997532.html#post8997532), you wrote:

Hi every one, Just got my Frozen ATPL from CAE Oxford aviation , any idea if I can apply for flydubai or they only need Unfrozen ATPL? any advice ?

Now you write:

HI All, I am 18 years, please I need your advice which training school to enter, I am confused between (Oxford or FTE Jerez ) in the EU or shall I go to the US (any recommendations), also which one got better reputation or connection with the Middle East Airlines.

Why are you asking for advice as to which ATO or flight school to attend when you already have a licence?

Jakub Velicka
3rd Jun 2015, 20:05
Oh boy... and these are not the only ones out there. Haven't you received enough advices in previous threads?