PDA

View Full Version : Bartolini Air (Poland) vs PAT (Bournemouth)

EC DKN
26th May 2015, 11:44
Hi,

I am stuck deciding between both school! The fact is that Flybe and PAT have some kind of partner through recommendations which is good as Flybe is recruiting and will continue to do so!

But in the other hand, the price for the ME CPL/IR is 29620 (all ME hours) pounds which is equal to 42000€. All the opposite in Bartolini is just 15500 € and with the difference I can get a FI and have some more money for the FR type rating!

So what to do? Hard decision!

Owu96
26th May 2015, 15:35
Having visited to Air Bartolini in Lodz, it seems a fantastic flight school, especially for the cost, I know flybe have connections with PAT, but I've never had a look at the flight school. Having seen Air Bartolini, but not studied there, I would recommend them.

50North
26th May 2015, 17:59
Like everything in life you get what you pay for.
If you want the basics, go to Asda.
If you want quality go to M&S.

raffo94
26th May 2015, 21:06
Are you sure that with 1PLN it's the same like 1 euro in italy? Maybe 10 years ago.. Have you been there? I found cheap just the beer, anyway Bartolini Air is a really good school!

EC DKN
27th May 2015, 02:51
And bartolini has some connections with Adria Airways! Isn't it?

BigGrecian
27th May 2015, 13:41
You get top notch quality training at Bartolini Air, just as you would at PAT in Bournemouth

That made me laugh.:E

mponse
27th May 2015, 14:49
Why is that @BigGrecian? I'm really interested because I've read very good reviews about both ATOs