PDA

View Full Version : Does Mr Truss Run PPRuNe?

Dick Smith
26th May 2015, 06:55
This is fascinating. This afternoon I posted a new thread under the heading, “Warren Truss – What Does He Believe?” and it lasted less than a couple of hours until suddenly the thread was deleted and transferred to a thread with a completely different heading and subject, “Warren Truss Vows to Unsaddle Regional Aviation Costs”, i.e. the thread was switched from under a heading which is clearly a non-positive and realistic statement about Mr Truss to a thread with a positive, “complimentary” heading. Can anyone advise what is happening?

Horatio Leafblower
26th May 2015, 07:20
I find all your threads fascinating, Dick.

I spend countless hours pondering what on earth a bloke like you is doing in a place like this.

Dick Smith
26th May 2015, 07:41
Because all other things I have set out to do in life I have been fortunate enough to complete.

Most of these things were for my own personal benefit.

I set out to do important aviation reform some 25 years ago for the benefit of all Australians. I saw we could be leaders in Aviation considering our landmass and WX conditions .

After some success I have seen not only the reforms stopped but in some cases reversed. For example I started the regulatory reform program in 1990 under the plan to remove every unnecessary cost. After some great successes I have seen the program changed so that it actually results in an increase in costs .

This is a nightmare!

My plan is to communicate here what I am on about so those in the Bureacracy cannot claim they did not know as I take further action.

Watch the media in the next few months!

My plan is to get a Minister and Department Head that act in what is best for all Australians and our Country- not just powerful big business and those employed by the Government.

4Greens
26th May 2015, 07:50
What we have always needed is a Minister for Aviation.