PDA

View Full Version : BBJ

flyingmed
22nd May 2015, 10:32
Can anyone can shed some light on Europen BBJ operators either the 737 or 787? Seems like they are hard to come by! Read on another thread some negative feedback about global jet concept which happened to be the only BBJ operator I found in Europe!

CaptainProp
22nd May 2015, 15:55
Jet Aviation, Art Aviation, ACM, Privatair, Maleth-Aero, Privajet and probably a few more than that...

As far as Global jet goes, and most other operators for that matter, be careful about what you read here on pprune.

There are always a lot of people complaining here, people who didn't get hired, who ended up on very difficult operations (clients) where working for a specific company turned out to be a nightmare, people who failed to do their job properly and as a result lost their jobs (often feeling mistreated and sometimes failing to see their own part in what happened), people with various agendas wanting to talk down an operator, pilots that seem to forget that companies are just that, companies that exists to make a profit at the end of the year and they are not there to please big (crew) egos etc etc.

The list could be made much longer but you get my point I hope.

CP

LGW Vulture
23rd May 2015, 07:18
I can positively vouch for Privajet - decent bunch who know what they're doing. And indeed, flying the backside off of their BBJ. :)

jedi007
23rd May 2015, 11:57
For 737 BBJ you can find some in Europe, as previously stated. Global Jet performs operations on BBJ`s mainly for russians, with base in Moscow.

About PRIVAJET, I`ve heard rumors that there are crews from French XL Airways 737`s, and they are happy to take people from there (correct me if I`am wrong).

787 BBJ in Europe? I think it`s impossible right now :uhoh:

Greets!

Booglebox
30th May 2015, 21:13
There are a couple knocking around without operators, they just use flight planning companies and an friendly engineer or two.