PDA

View Full Version : Transaero Airlines new colors

tintintin
22nd May 2015, 08:23
Transaero Airlines (TSO) has partial repaint their B738 which carried the new color scheme. Titles are dropped above the windows now. Just curious how this color scheme will look on their B747.
https://flic.kr/p/tjwieb

Diverskii
22nd May 2015, 14:43
Christ, they're bloody awful titles.

The 'new' livery was positively average, so when I heard they were changing it slightly I had my hopes up. Looks like a temporary lease more than a new brand.

Hotel Tango
22nd May 2015, 15:25
At least you know who you're flying with ;)

edi_local
22nd May 2015, 17:20
A lot of airlines seem to be changing colours recently and not many of them seem to be doing a nice job of it. This is not a bad attempt, it is more modern than their current offering, but it still looks a little bit of a rushed job.

tintintin
23rd May 2015, 11:02
It gives me a sudden idea of a 'Pepsi' promotion :-) :-)

View from the other (Russian) side

http://www.airliners.net/photo/Transaero-Airlines/Boeing-737-8MC/2645471/L/

FGE319
29th May 2015, 23:18
A lot of airlines seem to be changing colours recently and not many of them seem to be doing a nice job of it. This is not a bad attempt, it is more modern than their current offering, but it still looks a little bit of a rushed job.

I don't think it looks more modern IMO, and I really don't like it, but maybe that's just me.

The one from Russia I really do like at the moment is Aeroflot, really elegant!

renodnol
29th May 2015, 23:33
Will this livery be on the A380?

FGE319
31st May 2015, 03:54
Will this livery be on the A380

If UN actually take the A380, then probably.

They're marketing at least 2 B744s, and with the fate of UtAir and others, there seem to be a lot more rough rides in Russian aviation to come.

Most of the colleagues at my previous airline that went to Russia (which was a good 50%) are extremely concerned about not going elsewhere, especially when probably 80% had the chance to go to the Middle East and the remaining 20% to a budget Hungarian carrier at their Ukrainian base, who would probably be flying either in Serbia or EU now.