PDA

View Full Version : Guide me in choosing pilot career

Muthaiah
21st May 2015, 09:06
I want to pursue CPL but i know job for Pilot is not as i am thinking because current scenario is very difficult to find job but any how i don't want take my own decision instead i can get help from masters.
So please help and explain about how difficult to get job.

Thanking you
Swamianthan

Brownblueguy
21st May 2015, 13:18
Slow down there buddy, use some commas :p

I'm no expert or 'master' myself, but how difficult depends on a whole lot of factors. A lot of information can be obtained easily not just by digging PPrune, but also reading up on aviation news regarding the industry and 'interrogating' those who are experienced in this line.

Just a heads up from a fellow newbie.

AA350XWB
22nd May 2015, 13:02
Yes of-course, A job isn't gonna come walking to you and the the problem is not about the current scenario but the scenario that will be when you get your CPL.

Also the 'masters' don't reply. They only seem to reply in the job postings threads.

Flying Mechanic
24th May 2015, 01:41
i am no master…. I got my license in 1996, took me until 1999 to get a job, others friends it took 7 years to get that elusive flying job. Once you get the CPL be prepared to work damn hard to get that first job.My suggestion is get a job in aviation, that way you start making contacts. a young friend of mine just got the first job, he had been cabin crew with that airline for 4 years, after getting his CPL. which country do you plan to work in?