View Full Version : State of training!

ROCHEREAU
12th Jun 2001, 23:32
helo i am nwe to this site. this site on first impressions looks very pro jaa. i own and run a FTO in the USA and fly turboprops. when you eu people com over to here the standard of your training is very low. so why do you spend lots of your eu dollars trying to learn to fly in jaa system when all they train you for is to get a liceSE not fly a aeroplane safely or well.

foghorn
12th Jun 2001, 23:36
Here we go again.....

Delta Wun-Wun
12th Jun 2001, 23:42
Hello Ronnie!

------------------
GET THE BLOODY NOSE DOWN!

spikyt
12th Jun 2001, 23:59
GO AWAY YOU SAD LOSER! HAVE U NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN RUBBISH JAA! SOMEONE BAN HIM PLEASE WE ALL KNOW WHO HE IS!

Autofly
13th Jun 2001, 00:00
Delta Wun Wun ...... this ROCHEREAU chap is almost definately some corney anagram or/and stands for 'the return of Ronnie' or something stupid.

ROCHEREAU ..... if you ain't Ronnie then why do you put such a post on the wannabes forum???

Another bloody wind up. WWW ..... chuck him out!

Autofly

[This message has been edited by Autofly (edited 12 June 2001).]

schooner
13th Jun 2001, 00:05
Don`t they say "imitation is the sincerest form of flattery" ? This isn`t our beloved Ronchonner, they are trying to hard to be cr@p at spelling and punctuation. Nice try but I`m not convinced :rolleyes:.

cheers

ROCHEREAU
13th Jun 2001, 00:55
why do you people insult me. do you learn to do this in the job centre? i did not insult anyone here.

prob30
13th Jun 2001, 01:05
Despite the problems of FAA/JAA conversion it is cheaper in the US, but our overriding decision not to go to america to fly... is Americans.

ps. Don't take my wings.

scroggs
13th Jun 2001, 01:22
I'm watching.......

------------------
Scroggs
Wannabes Forum Moderator
[email protected]

WelshCityFlyer
13th Jun 2001, 01:32
Hello Ronchonner, old chap... nice to see you back!

Seriously, I LIKE his posts

WCF

Delta Wun-Wun
13th Jun 2001, 10:30
When do we get to the bit about Yellow Tattoos..?????

:) :) :)

------------------
GET THE BLOODY NOSE DOWN!

Luke SkyToddler
13th Jun 2001, 12:59
Well Scroggs if you're watching, then go ahead and ban him! You've already got rid of him once (or indeed twice? I haven't seen Arnaud on here recently either?)

Does the banning involve blocking his IP address, or just a particular user name? It's just that he's obviously determined to keep creating new usernames and keep on causing trouble ... will he be able to do this indefinitely?

I am soooo sick of clicking on a topic - any topic - and he's reared his ugly head and caused another outbreak of flame warfare. I really try not to waste bandwidth by adding to the torrent of abuse, but I am sick of seeing my favourite website turned into a playground for imbeciles ... http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/frown.gif

scroggs
13th Jun 2001, 13:16
I have no proof that this is Ronch. He's made one statement about his perception that the FAA system is better than the JAA system. That's no crime, and is a moot point worthy of some argument. The American-based-Frenchman coincidence is slightly suspicious, as is the idiosyncratic English, but that's all. As I say, I'm watching....

------------------
Scroggs
Wannabes Forum Moderator
[email protected]

Wee Weasley Welshman
13th Jun 2001, 13:20
I've set the trigger on the ban rifle to a hair setting...

Either a specific email address can be banned or with a lot more effort and IP can be banned.

Gerund
13th Jun 2001, 14:01
Bonjour Rochereau -

Welcome to Pprune.

(Me too WelshCityFlyer!)

mad_jock
13th Jun 2001, 14:49
A question to the moderators I don't want to start a thread of what swear words you can get away with in Jetblast

why does sh!t get **** but ****, crap, buggered, etc get left?

I can understand the c word etc being offensive to alot of people but it almost seems to make people to go for the worse option.

Please remove the swear words after a reply they were only there as an example.

MJ