PDA

View Full Version : Gigantic Fake Degree and Diploma Scam

Airmann
18th May 2015, 17:49
http://pocket.co/soey7c

So apparently these guys have set up hundreds of fake sites and have made enough money to start a television station. Also mentions that they were selling fake degrees to Middle East airline employees.

Dave Clarke Fife
19th May 2015, 04:36
Fake aeronautical degrees to airline employees and fake medical degrees to nursing staff in Abu Dhabi. The mind boggles at who is possibly treating you in hospital and potentially fixing or flying or managing your aeroplane.

jack schidt
19th May 2015, 06:33
Would you be surprised if I say that (during fuel calculations) I have seen more than 1 FO of "certain" nationalities counting while staring at both hands and admiring their well groomed fingers as they put them down 1 by 1 while mumbling to themselves! This is not a joke, fact.

J

glofish
19th May 2015, 07:24
Fake degrees, fake hours ......

What boggles my mind is that after passing the "selection" and a lot of funny role plays and games of cabin-SEP-kindergarten style, by simply memorising some narrow minded books these guys can even pass the sims!
It is only on line, (no not on the nice line training ZRH/VIE/PRG, but on the killers like MLE, NBO or DME in winter) that the bare and naked lack of any real skills shine through. WTF?

But be careful Jack when stating "certain" nationalities ...... their buddies are in admin and second floor upwards.

Chocks Away
19th May 2015, 09:51
It's incredibly sad what the "HR muppets" and accountants have made of this industry now. :ugh:
Gone are the logbook checks and reference check scrutiny, which very quickly uncover the frauds! :hmm:
Accordingly, I (& family) will only fly on certain airlines now on certain routes because we can't be sure that those up the front, "have the mustard"!

Probably a good place to start naming and shaming these airlines now, for taking such shortcuts!?

motley flight crue
19th May 2015, 11:15
You mean the medical degree I got on line from Punjab upstairs medical school is a sham? Oops, better stop writing prescriptions to my colleagues for sedatives and Valium.

BritishGuy
19th May 2015, 17:31
People with Criminal records that would not allow one to work in the transportation industry in the US (not sure of in Europe), have surfaced at one loco here and sit as 'Head' of a certain department. Not sure if the record was disclosed at employment, but Google the name/image and you'll see it plastered all over the net. Funny how these people turn up here and reinvent themselves here and all is well. And even though I know people harp on about fake logbooks from 'certain' nationalities. This one is certainly from the 'Wild West'. Aviation would certainly never allow him on its property there.

Seriously makes you think about who we actually deal with over here. Sometimes its not even the 'usual suspects'.