PDA

View Full Version : EK crew

ironbutt57
10th May 2015, 16:23
I very recently had my first experience as a passenger on EK..I must say the crew were well presented, professional, and courteous....but the courteous is a question I have, one lady passenger during boarding insisted she have a window seat and was insisting this to the crew, and then directly to other passengers who had window seats..the crew were trying to accommodate her, but nobody was willing to give up a window seat...rightfully so...after exhaustively trying to accommodate this passenger she was "instructed" to sit in her seat....subsequently the flight missed it's slot time for departure, and we waited an additional 1hr40 on the ground...no way to be sure the unseated passenger was the cause, but it would appear to be the case....kudos to the crew for dealing with this headache passenger so well, most airlines I have travelled on would have had her tossed off much sooner...i hope your management support you in these instances..

777 ER
14th Aug 2015, 01:52
I really admired the set of such professional crew. Was a pleasant experience:ok::)

easyflyer83
18th Aug 2015, 23:48
I very much doubt this was the cause of you missing your slot or the delay.
Despite public perception, crew are usually very patient and try to be accommodating. There does become a point however where the crew member needs to be quite clear that they have done their best to accommodate and that it isn't possible to give what the passenger is asking for on this occasion. IMO, to 'molecoddle' can lead to you going round and round in circles and so you have to be quite firm sometimes. To not have that assertiveness or confidence to say that isn't always a good reflection on a crew member.

Wael738
29th Jan 2016, 06:38
Dear all,
Anyone experienced a security clearance rejection by EK? Is there anything to be done regarding this matter? thank all