PDA

View Full Version : CX/B747-400 SIM ASSESSMENT for AE

OSTRIA
30th Apr 2015, 08:46
I have read all the pages from the cadet thread as well as the AE thread and no serious information is provided related to the practical assessment (747-400 SIM for AE).

I would be very much appreciate it if someone has the time to explain in detail:

profiles (T/O-LNDG), pitch and power/speed (UP,F1,F5,F10,F20-S&L AND F25,F30 for descend), GA procedure and flap retraction sequence, 3 engine approach and GA, ILS configuration sequence, steep turns (speed, pitch+ power) for an approximate usual landing weight and at terminal altitude of 5000'-7000', steep turns @ 10000'.

I have sent only the HK CAD Declaration of flight hours when requested-1 month ago- so I don't know If they call me but anyways I would like to practice those profiles.

You can send a PM or reply here so everyone can see.

My thanks to those who share!

wantobe
30th Apr 2015, 09:09
I sent that away too about a month ago. Haven't heard anything. I don't think it means you're going to get an interview 100%.

As far as I understand you've gotta get through round one before you get to the sim. You may be jumping the gun here but you can never be too prepared I suppose.

When you do get to the sim, you have a briefing before which tells you everything you need to do and learn.

seymoreskye
1st May 2015, 15:06
When you get to said stage, they will send you a briefing pack with a good enough notice period. I suggest you focus on stage 1 first.

Beech58
14th May 2015, 05:45
can anyone post what the profile is for people actually invited to stage 2 next month? All flying experience is GA so a good amount of time to practice would be beneficial to a lot of people :-)