PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Emiri Flight

yibidaboo
29th Apr 2015, 17:17
Is it true that the Emiri Flight contracts have just been torn up by the Qatar Airways boss? Was considering it as an option....but is everyone now on a Qatar Airways contract but with no roster, just permanently on call? Chum says its going downhill fast, getting flogged at work, crap management, contract has been in decline for three years and they don't honour it anyway, already short on flight attendants, about to become very short on engineers ;) and probably pilots next! Worlds richest country, but apparently the worlds biggest tight@rses!

TURIN
30th Apr 2015, 09:56
I was talking to one of the cabin crew last week and it wasn't mentioned. She seemed happy with her work.

spannersatcx
30th Apr 2015, 15:20
Amiri Flight, the private VVIP airline owned by the Amiri Diwan operates exclusively for the Royal Family and high ranked government staff of the State of Qatar.
as opposed to Qatar airways!

mono
3rd May 2015, 11:25
I've heard so too!

A few pissed off engineers, a couple have already given notice.

Apparently a pretty hefty pay cut too.

TURIN
4th May 2015, 19:04
Amiri Flight, the private VVIP airline owned by the Amiri Diwan operates exclusively for the Royal Family and high ranked government staff of the State of Qatar.
as opposed to Qatar airways!

Yup, that's the one. :ok:

Mon05
19th Sep 2015, 14:44
Any further news regarding the QAF contracts being cut??

You're friend advised that the company is going downhill fast. I would be kindly grateful if you could advise me as to why this is the case?

I am currently processing the necessary paperwork with a view to applying for them as crew.
Many thanks in advance,
MON05

Goodshape
11th Feb 2016, 13:52
did you got a job with AF?How is it?I am about to apply for a pilot position there.