PDA

View Full Version : Former Canadian Defense Minister truthful revelations

chopper2004
23rd Apr 2015, 08:04
Due to to fact with the ever increase of excitement leading up to the general election , thought to take a break from reading about out leaders, future leaders etc etc , scanned down the page and looking at something a tad different :mad::E:E

Former Canada defence minister claims governments are HIDING aliens | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-3051151/Governments-HIDING-aliens-claims-former-defence-minister-Paul-Hellyer-urges-world-leaders-reveal-secret-files.html)

He was not referring to the Avro VZ-9 by ah chance ? Lol

Cheers

Fox3WheresMyBanana
23rd Apr 2015, 08:19
We do apologise. Looks like a case of Maple Syrup Overdose - happens this time of year- sorry! ;)

6000PIC
23rd Apr 2015, 10:01
Time will tell if Mr. Hellyer is/was telling the truth or was telling a lie. The world deserves to know the truth. DISCLOSURE NOW !

Martin the Martian
23rd Apr 2015, 10:50
Looking at a lot of the people who wander past my shop on an average day, I think I know where most of them are hiding.

Wander00
23rd Apr 2015, 13:04
Reminds me of the village near the Gulf d'Arcachon where there is a place designated by the Council for the welcoming of visitors from outer space

snippy
23rd Apr 2015, 14:33
Looking at a lot of the people who wander past my shop on an average day, I think I know where most of them are hiding.

Looking at your location that could be just the locals:O

NRU74
23rd Apr 2015, 15:38
Hellyer's left ear in the top picture is a giveaway that he may himself be an alien.
Also it's clever in the second picture how he's managed to morph into McNamara and make McN morph into him !

Lonewolf_50
23rd Apr 2015, 15:58
Is it time to call in the Men In Black? :}

thing
23rd Apr 2015, 21:03
Always sad to see a man who was once obviously a high hitter slide into dementia. Must be an embarrasment for his family. Not him of course but the fact that his ramblings are getting publicity.

bike2lv
24th Apr 2015, 00:26
Mr Hellyer has written some interesting books on economics - and as Defence Minister, unified the Canadian services. He's been active in the UFO field for years according to wiki. Not easily dismissed as a looney ( no currency pun intended).
The inventor who was promoting flying saucer craft made out of birch-bark however....

Martin the Martian
24th Apr 2015, 13:14
Not in this part of the Duchy, snippy. But I will agree that there are certain parts where you can almost hear the banjos.

thing
24th Apr 2015, 14:06
Not easily dismissed as a looney Looney wouldn't be my choice of word but he's an old man who has lost some of his faculties by the look of it; I think it's very sad that the press should try and get mileage out of the chap by making him look an idiot.

But then this is 2015 where compassion for one's fellows seems to be on a backburner.

bike2lv
24th Apr 2015, 14:19
I haven't watched the video clip, as I remember him as he was, and I chose looney for the pun on our dollar coin (has a loon on it). Agree with the last statement about compassion.

teeteringhead
24th Apr 2015, 14:24
Looking at a lot of the people who wander past my shop on an average day, I think I know where most of them are hiding. Reminds me of an exchange in Men in Black.....

MIB 2: You mean New York City cab drivers are ......... aliens!! :eek:

MIB 1: Not as many of them as you might think ............

LowObservable
24th Apr 2015, 17:22
WAKE UP SHEEPLE

eh