PDA

View Full Version : It's a Tough World Out There.

PinkusDickus
20th Apr 2015, 07:38
The references below is information freely available in the public domain (if you know where to look).

I've known and dealt with A.P. Morling and Ansir since 1983, and it was with much sadness I found they were in liquidation. What really caught my eye was the entry directly above, another company I've dealt with and many readers would no doubt have used their services as well. I should add that the liquidation is voluntary and does not convey they were in financial stress, but David's been caught as a creditor to failed businesses, with Ansett being (AFAIK) the biggest. I sincerely hope David is enjoying himself since relocating to Broome.

Looking further, I see there's Daedalus Aviation P/L, another aviation participant in liquidation.

Voluntary Liquidation

David Foord Avionics Pty Ltd VIC Con Kokkinos & Matthew Jess of Worrells 18.03.2015

A.P. Morling International Pty Ltd VIC Stephen Dixon & Laurence Fitzgerald of Grant Thornton 18.03.2015

Ansir Pty Ltd VIC Stephen Dixon & Laurence Fitzgerald of Grant Thornton 18.03.2015

Creditors Meeting for Voluntary Creditors’ Liquidations

Daedalus Aviation Pty Ltd VIC Veritas Advisory 27.03.2015

BPA
20th Apr 2015, 11:01
Would explain why the office was closed a few weeks back when I was at YBAF. They only moved to their new office (next to the terminal) last year.