PDA

View Full Version : Anyone fancy forming a group? East Anglia

tobster911
16th Apr 2015, 20:28
I was wondering if anyone fancied forming a group at all to purchase and fly an aircraft in East Anglia?

Might seem a bit odd, but would anyone actually be interested?

Cusco
16th Apr 2015, 21:51
While not in any way wishing to rain on your parade I have just read your other thread informing us you have just taken out a loan to commence your PPL training.

That being so I wonder if you might consider a better time to think about buying a share in an aeroplane might be after you have secured your PPL and have rented various types to form an opinion on which type you prefer.

Unless of course you have taken out(and can service) a pretty big loan.

Whatever you do choose, good luck.

Cusco

Genghis the Engineer
16th Apr 2015, 23:02
How East?

I know a couple of good syndicates, with instructors and FTO ability at Cranfield that might suit a new pilot.

G

overandout
20th Apr 2015, 15:16
instead of starting a group..you could join an existing one? A Cessna 172 group at Beccles EGSM with instructor has a share for sale.

Cusco
20th Apr 2015, 15:52
instead of starting a group..you could join an existing one? A Cessna 172 group at Beccles EGSM with instructor has a share for sale.

Would they take someone who hasn't started his PPL yet?:ugh:

PA28181
20th Apr 2015, 16:01
If he wants to pay his share and the monthly without flying why not?:ok: Sure the group would take his money.....

Mach Jump
20th Apr 2015, 16:13
Would they take someone who hasn't started his PPL yet?

As Genghis suggests, If the Group, the ATO/RF, and Insurance, are happy, he could do his PPL on the group aircraft.

MJ:ok:

Cusco
20th Apr 2015, 16:26
Beccles is a bit of a hike from Colchester;)

ericferret
20th Apr 2015, 19:48
Not a problem Cusco

He's got his driving test next week.