PDA

View Full Version : Can't find a link to change easyjet seat

LTNman
15th Apr 2015, 20:54
Easyjet have emailed me to tell me of an aircraft change and that the seat I have paid for is no longer there so I need to go to My easyjet and change the seat and re-print my boarding card.

So I go to my easyjet and get my booking up but I can't actually find any link that takes me back to where I can actually change my seat number. The check-in status is that I have checked in.

Can anyone put some meat on the bones and point me to a link.

DaveReidUK
15th Apr 2015, 21:55
I've never needed to do that, but if it's difficult to find out how to do it online, I'd be tempted to just roll up at the aircraft with your already-printed boarding pass and let EZY sort it out then.

That might give them an incentive to make their online check-in more user friendly. :O

fa2fi
16th Apr 2015, 05:05
If you have the app you may be given the option to change the seat there. Or go on to the website and see if there is a link on My Booking. If it isn't there or it is greyed out then I'd recommend you give the contact centre a call. I used it last week to change a flight and it was much improved and fairy efficient. It seems that if you are still showing as 'checked in' then the change will need to be done by phone unfortunately.

I wouldn't recommend just turning up. If someone else gets assigned 'your seat' and beat you to the aircraft then you run the risk of just getting whatever seats are left over.

LTNman
16th Apr 2015, 08:14
Thanks. I did phone up the call centre only to be told that I was still booked in for row 28 which only available on the A320. Why I was sent the following I have no idea.
We are writing to let you know that the assigned aircraft to operate your flight 2448 to LTN on has been changed. As the position of the last rows of seats on the aircraft has now changed, your seat number may also have changed.

Kiltrash
16th Apr 2015, 18:31
Go into your Booking and re check in, this will give you a option to book your seat and assuming they are the same price this will be a no charge

fa2fi
16th Apr 2015, 20:55
Ok well row 28 seems to be a little roomier particularly DEF and the last three rows are always my first choice on A320 as they have the most legroom of all the standard seats. Whereever you're off to, have a great flight :-)