PDA

View Full Version : Bonus CX management

propje
9th Apr 2015, 03:15
Annual report 2014 page 80..........

CISTRS
9th Apr 2015, 03:52
http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/pimlican/Accounts%2001_zps1gzfnpa7.gif

http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee422/pimlican/Accounts%2002_zpsgp4rxeud.gif

744drv
9th Apr 2015, 04:05
I don't see pieces of silver mentioned anywhere!!

AnAmusedReader
9th Apr 2015, 04:18
Don't forget that the

Bonus is related to services for 2013 and was paid in 2014.

Next year's annual report will tell us how much they rewarded themselves for 2014 compared to how much they have recently rewarded (not) their staff.

Director People was the 3rd highest paid and not even an Executive Director - must have done a good job.

Shep69
9th Apr 2015, 05:22
That's OK....my office window has a better view.

And people like me (sometimes).

Arfur Dent
9th Apr 2015, 08:34
Great formula that gives these people squillions and the workers and peasants (ie you and me) $2000HKD each.
What a bloody insult!! Don't forget CC is flying at any level ATC give you and let's burn thousands of tons of their (still expensively hedged) fuel for them.:mad:

Shutterbug
9th Apr 2015, 13:59
@Arfur Dent

It's fugging feudalism. Pure and simple. What an insult to the line staff who go out every day and bring it home.

Australia2
9th Apr 2015, 16:17
Arfur,

To further pollute the blue skies we seek for our children ?

Great suggestion, any wonder they treat us the way they do. There are better ways than that !

Oz2

Arfur Dent
9th Apr 2015, 18:23
Good point, well made OZ.

AQIS Boigu
9th Apr 2015, 18:38
Current and Future C-Scalers...I hope you are reading this!!!

The guy who has been telling everyone since 2009 that local terms are "industry standard" these days gets 232k in housing whilst yours is 10k a month.

Go figure.

Hedo Rick
9th Apr 2015, 18:44
Dicky Hall

Like testicular cancer horrible and unfortunate for the the industry.

cxorcist
9th Apr 2015, 22:15
RH has done exactly nothing to deserve his 6.4 million, except...

Write countless driveling, long letters and updates that have only served to piss off the pilots and increase HKAOA membership and the effectiveness of contract compliance.

Well done Dick!!! :D

No wonder you are being forced out early.

Now AT gets to try to clean up YOUR mess. Or is it even yours? CH and NR are the true architects of this mess. You just stood there like a bobble-head doll on the dashboard.

I noticed there is no going away party. Shame. Actually there is. It's the day after you leave.

Yeager
9th Apr 2015, 23:18
Congrats to the fine lads in CX management.. Amazing what sort of money can be earned with absolutely no leader skills these days.. Like someone else said - I wouldn't swap jobs with any of them piggy's :ok:

JammedStab
10th Apr 2015, 02:50
As the person known as "The Management" (or maybe it was the previous incarnation) says at the end of his posts....To my bonus.

Yonosoy Marinero
10th Apr 2015, 03:01
There are those business leaders and managers which are highly remunerated and gratified with large bonuses for a good reason: They effectively lead an entire team into a successful and prospering business, sometimes even save said business from failing altogether.

These are not those leaders and managers.

The only thing these 'managers' seem to have been able to do, or at least those that actually do anything at all other than showing their pretty faces at each PR event, is turning a once great company into just another in the bunch,

One that is now continually losing market shares,
One that is minimally profitable in a time when others are making record profits,
One that is wishing to expand beyond its ability to actually crew its aircraft,
One that, for lack of being able to appreciable increase its revenue, has to cut costs by bravely sacrificing its very own employees first, and by cheapening the very image that IS the business model of the airline,
One that has achieved such disastrous communication and negotiation with its pilot body that they have lost any remaining shred of good will from them...

Of course, the irony is that managers dictate their own wages, and that they base those on what they think of themselves and their performance.

And is anyone able to put a face on more than 2 or 3 of these names, with bonus points if you know what they actually do?
I mean, who are those people?
:confused:

cxorcist
10th Apr 2015, 04:47
The Swires, Air China, and the public are truly getting ripped off by paying these clowns $50 million a year. It's a joke, but it's not funny. They are destroying CX one spreadsheet at a time. What if this airline did not sit atop an aviation gold mine in Hong Kong? I think they would have been out if business long ago. As they say, location is everything. Too bad they don't have Arab oil money to back up their incompetence.

CISTRS
11th Apr 2015, 07:05
And is anyone able to put a face on more than 2 or 3 of these names, with bonus points if you know what they actually do?
I mean, who are those people?

Yonosoy Marinero - your question answered by the perpetrators themselves, complete with mug-shots.

Management Team | About our airline - Cathay Pacific (http://www.cathaypacific.com/cx/en_AE/about-us/about-our-airline/management-team.html)

Arfur Dent
11th Apr 2015, 09:38
This must be the Team that are the cause of all the unrest in this Company. They are not innovaters or Market Leaders are they? They have spoilt what was a brilliant place to earn your living and turned it into a drudge. If you run a recording studio, have some respect for your musicians. If you run an Airline ................(get a degree from Oxford University for the WRONG answer). FFS
Six and a bit million for Richard Hall. Enough said.

betpump5
11th Apr 2015, 11:34
Nick Rhodes was appointed Director People in September 2013 and is RESPONSIBLE for all people and human resources ISSUES at Cathay Pacific

At least the admit it! Hahahah.

Buttie Box
22nd Apr 2015, 07:30
Said it before, will say it again. There's a difference between leadership and management: you manage assets, you lead people. As an ex CX driver, I haven't seen a good example of the latter except with the guys with whom I flew.