PDA

View Full Version : Northwest Airlines aka Airspeed Aviation

V1 rotated
6th Apr 2015, 10:25
New carrier on scene | The Northern Daily Leader (http://www.northerndailyleader.com.au/story/2989341/new-carrier-on-scene/)

wheels_down
6th Apr 2015, 10:32
Guaranteed to end in Tears…:{

The name is Porter
6th Apr 2015, 20:46
Guaranteed to end in Tears…

Ouch :ouch: I know one bloke on here that may think differently :E

Horatio Leafblower
7th Apr 2015, 00:46
Hmm.

The article is a little over-stated. :rolleyes:

“If there are no suitable slots available, we’re not going to provide a service that’s of no use to anyone and go broke doing it.”

...let's all have a nice cup of tea and a good lie down shall we? :ugh:

Threegreensredsout
7th Apr 2015, 05:46
Good on them for having a crack!

I don't know Ben personally but by all accounts hear he runs a very tight and efficient operations.

What are they running? Can't see any mention of type

Capt Mo
7th Apr 2015, 07:10
Good on them!

I hope someone can make a good go of that route and why not a company that is local, knows what regional communities want, and well run by a bloke that who has his head screwed on and knows what he's doing! :ok:

I agree that a 19 seater would be ideal for that route - and at the right time of day used to achieve some decent loads on the J32 a few years back.

Look forward to hearing how this develops!

hiwaytohell
9th Apr 2015, 22:30
Does anyone still operate 19 seat RPT from Sydney? I would have thought with the costs at SYD the SAAB would be the entry point these days.

Going Nowhere
9th Apr 2015, 22:38
Surprised Rex didn't have a go with the Air-Link B1900 that's still floating around. I think it does a few SYD-DBO at the moment but it would at least be a start.