PDA

View Full Version : The NEW mission statement

BlunderBus
23rd Mar 2015, 20:27
Notice anything missing from the original??
That's right Boys and Girls...
"We will provide rewarding enjoyable careers for our staff"
Says it all...

swh
24th Mar 2015, 01:00
That changed years ago

jumbobelle
24th Mar 2015, 06:51
ah that will explain it

joblow
24th Mar 2015, 06:57
Sydneyman I'm absolutely shocked to hear that you no longer set aside a few hours each week to study the appropriate manuals. Where is your enthusiasm?..

Bangaluru
25th Mar 2015, 13:16
The rewarding careers clause was gone years ago.

Trafalgar
25th Mar 2015, 14:37
No...you are all incorrect. There is definitely a rewarding career available...to management. They have stolen all the rewards from the rest of the staff. They have extremely rewarding careers. Salary, benefits, pensions. Just be satisfied that all your efforts go to rewarding the managers and their families. Be comforted by the fact that your annual efforts are rewarded by them receiving the bulk of the annual profit share. Remember, as Ivan the CEO has said, he 'appreciates your efforts'...well of course he does!, your efforts are necessary to ensure that he and his management team receive their obscene and undeserved rewards. I hope you continue to do your best to save that 100KG of fuel, because they expect the same reward this year. Keep up the good work. Fools. :ugh:

monster330
25th Mar 2015, 14:55
The rewarding career disappeared a long time ago as well

Bangaluru
26th Mar 2015, 12:09
I never took 'rewarding' to mean 'financially rewarding'. Obviously management meant it like that for them and not us. The odd thing is I'm not sure a management job is rewarding in any way OTHER than financially. Unless you're a sociopath obviously.