PDA

View Full Version : SkyNet's Aeroplane Arrives!!

Wing Commander Fowler
7th Jun 2002, 16:35
Deep Joy around the orifice tonight as the first of SkyNet's fleet of 737-400's arrived at Shannon. All set now for the route launch date of 25th of June.

Good luck one and all!! :D :D :D

Clive
7th Jun 2002, 19:25
Good luck gents !!!

Wish I could be there with you.

Clive.

Tom the Tenor
7th Jun 2002, 20:16
Bualadh bos do na daoine go leir i Skynet!

VIKING9
7th Jun 2002, 20:36
So, what does the livery look like ?? Have they got any jobs in Ops ????

Wing Commander Fowler
7th Jun 2002, 21:28
Clive - you coulda been there if you'd wanted, you MUST know that...... hope you and the family are well tho'.

Viking9 - Livery knocks spots off the Astraeus one and many others too. Can't help but think a website might have helped you out with your enquiries..........
;)

VIKING9
8th Jun 2002, 08:39
I see (or don't) that the website still isn't up and running. I know it's not the end of the world, but you'd think by now they'd have one !!

LondonGoodEvening
8th Jun 2002, 11:24
From all down the west country..............a couple of hail marys a an our father
All the sincere best wishes to all!!!!!!!!!!!
TED

captainchocks1
8th Jun 2002, 20:47
The first of how many 73's??

Anyone know how to get in contact with the Personel Dept.
Type ratings or just common sense required?

Commander or no commander I'm still in control!;)

crossfeedclosed
8th Jun 2002, 21:48
Good luck to all in the new operation. There's a lot of goodwill around for you guys - make it work!!:)

positive
9th Jun 2002, 05:47
Best of luck to all involved,look forward to seeing their planes in Dublin later in the year.I'm sure their Shannon/Amsterdam route will be a great success.

Gyros'toppled
9th Jun 2002, 22:02
:rolleyes: Good luck to DENCAS and the crew, hope the golf wont suffer !!!! Stay away from the Air Corps interviews Den - These beauties are for real !!!!!

Wing Commander Fowler
11th Jun 2002, 09:52
"DENCAS and the crew"............... hmmm - you must know something we don't?? Dick and the crew according to us! :)