PDA

View Full Version : Lufthansa Cargo pay

7th Jun 2002, 13:33
Hi Everybody
anybody out there who could tell me what the working conditions are at LH Cargo?
Age 35
ATPL 3500hours
MD11 current ; Cruise Commander
Thanks in advance and Happy Landings :D

wonderbusdriver
7th Jun 2002, 16:14
Just typed a lot of stuff, then checked

http://www.lft-online.de/englisch/in_lcag.htm

Unfortunately youŽre too old.
Sorry, no exceptions.

Have you checked out Cargolux?
Heard their deal isnŽt too bad either.

Good Luck.

7th Jun 2002, 16:27
Hi Wonderbusdriver
Tks for the answer, it is highly appreciated. But there seem to be some exeptions as I recieved a phone call today, where the lady was mentioning, that I am to old for the mainline but they are interested in my application for the cargo part.
So the questions remain the same as above!

wonderbusdriver
7th Jun 2002, 16:57
Send your phone # to

[email protected]

and IŽll try to get in touch with you.

Or send me an email via the profile button - IŽll leave it on until 1800 UTC today.

CR2
7th Jun 2002, 19:46
LH Cargo seem to have a bad reputation ref salaries/conditions. I guess that is why half of Cargolux is German these days. It seems that German carriers pay the same salary as McDonalds.

MachineMan
9th Jun 2002, 12:07
Hey wonderbusdriver,

still playing spygames with swiss people, he :) ?
I think I remember this procedure from about a year ago... Hope you're well and happy with the M11...

wonderbusdriver
9th Jun 2002, 12:59
No spygames (whatever that is) or politics on my part.

Just wanted to get the current facts straight to the colleague, and save myself the typing of a novel.

- Yes, IŽm very happy on the MD11, but the yoke is very much in the way during cruise flt...

MachineMan
9th Jun 2002, 21:07
I suppose there's nobody around whose falling into your lap the yoke would interfere with anyway...
BTW, no offense intended in my previous post, just wanted to say hello and thought you'd recognise me best this way.