PDA

View Full Version : UA 757 - EWR to BHX WiFi?

bhx_
10th Mar 2015, 19:36
Evening all,

Hoping you can point me in the right direction here. I'm looking to fly from EWR to BHX in June, however after doing a few Google searches, it's apparent that UA haven't introduced WiFi yet.

However, I've visited the United website and it says that it's going to be rolled out in June.

What's the chances of it being on my flight? It's absolutely paramount that I have WiFi to speak to my significant other since it's my first time flying and my anxiety is going to be through the roof. :{

Thank you!

Ihadadream
31st Mar 2015, 14:30
Probably zero - wifi installs will be rolled out on the wide body and trans-con fleets first. It will take a couple of years to get it installed on the entire fleet (and thats assuming an easy rollout.)

Evanelpus
31st Mar 2015, 15:19
I doubt very much that your 757 will have wifi fitted. As ihadadream said, they will roll out on the wide bodied fleet first, the trans atlantic 75's might get first dibs after that............but I doubt it and even if they do, it'll be way past June.

Can you get your money back and book with another carrier?

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
31st Mar 2015, 18:38
bhx.... take her with you. Problem solved.

Booglebox
31st Mar 2015, 19:04
Use the phone in your seat (or at the nearest galley). Eyewateringly expensive, but better than nothing.

Ihadadream
1st Apr 2015, 18:40
Ask for a little Mile High Flight Attention?

Sorry, Hat , Coat, Leaving now....

Skipness One Echo
12th Apr 2015, 22:25
Inflight Wi-Fi | Wi-Fi Coverage | United Airlines (http://www.united.com/web/en-US/content/travel/inflight/wifi/default.aspx)