PDA

View Full Version : I made it !

Superfly
21st Jul 2001, 13:14
I just wanted to share my hapinesss I just received a letter from the CAA saying That I passed all the tech subjects (phase 1) at first sitting !!!! It's been 6 months of hard work at night and during week-ends but it's well worth it !
And for my fellow wanabees who wonder if it's possible by distance learning and working full time ? YES
I must praise OATS for their efficiency and excellent bank of feedback questions !!! very good school indeed, at least for groundschool !
:D

SF

Manflex55
21st Jul 2001, 13:24
Well done pal ! I could just imagine your face when opening the CAA's big white envelope... as I had the same not so long ago. Time to celebrate ! :)

MF

Sagey
21st Jul 2001, 14:21
Congratulations Monsieur Fly.

Those grey cells must be working.

Sagey

Joaquín
21st Jul 2001, 14:28
Congratulations!!!! :)

I also received the good news today. 14 passed first sit :cool:

In my case, it was Bristol Groundschool. Brilliant instructors, superb notes, 240%.

[ 21 July 2001: Message edited by: Joaqu'n ]

Unusual Attitude
21st Jul 2001, 14:54
Well done mate, I passed all 8 too !, still can't believe it !

A big thanks to OATS for their excellent brush up course and feedback questions.

Oh well, back to the books for phase 2 now then !

Regards

UA

Skybiter
21st Jul 2001, 17:03
Well done blokes. Keep banging your head on that door. It'll open eventually and it's all worth it......

redsnail
21st Jul 2001, 22:13
Onya UA, I got the Navs sorted. Now for the Techs. :D

Superfly
22nd Jul 2001, 04:54
thank you all for your postings, hope all my mates in OATS made it too ! especially Pinky, the mad Belgian Scarebus builder, Dave and Alister ;)

ManFlex: time indeed to celebrate, just got back from a big night out, Am very tired but still have enough force to find my way around this K&%$EY^^BO_+ARD !!!

Mr Sagey: Beers are on me if you pop down to Greenwich :D

Joaquin: Well done mate, sure you'll celebrate too as it deserves to be celebrated

Unusual Aptitude: you smart @rse ! :cool:
Hope we'll meet again for brush-up phase 2

SF

HomerSimpson
23rd Jul 2001, 15:07
Congratulations to you all. Not long now.

Homer
:p

Sagey
24th Jul 2001, 01:09
Free beer now that sounds a bargain!!!!!!

Tally Ho

Sagey