PDA

View Full Version : That's about the size of it...

ORAC
3rd Mar 2015, 14:31
Looks like the joke is on the men who think they know how long six inches is....

The results are in: study reveals average penis size (http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/03/the-results-are-in-study-reveals-average-penis-size)

Fox3WheresMyBanana
3rd Mar 2015, 14:40
Full paper here

Am I normal? A systematic review and construction of nomograms for flaccid and erect penis length and circumference in up to 15?521 men - Veale - 2015 - BJU International - Wiley Online Library (http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/bju.13010/full)

All we need now is research to tell us which nations are the biggest @ssholes. ;)

OFSO
3rd Mar 2015, 14:42
No we don't 'cos we know.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
3rd Mar 2015, 14:53
The study states that the number of adult males with 'micropenises' (<2.5SD) is 0.14% of the population, which happens to be the same number of adult males in Islington and the Houses of Parliament combined. Explains a lot.

onetrack
4th Mar 2015, 01:29
What I want to know, is .. who did the actual measuring in the study? :suspect:

Allowing the individuals to measure their own dicks without verifiable witnessing, is what happens all too often in these studies .. and we know what the results are always likely to be, then! :suspect:

I'd prefer my organ to be massaged to erection by a voluptuous, nubile 20 yr old blonde, and then measured accordingly. I reckon that would add another inch and a half, at least! :)

Fox3WheresMyBanana
4th Mar 2015, 01:48
The study uses data from a fair sample of other studies, using different methodologies. It points out that the methodology may affect the measurements taken, with specific reference to a clinical setting being less than optimal for the erect measurements ;)

The only self-measurements included were from confidential fittings for condoms, and therefore it would be in the subjects' interests to be accurate.

obgraham
4th Mar 2015, 02:07
were from confidential fittings for condoms,What the hell is this?

galaxy flyer
4th Mar 2015, 03:54
Coeur D'Alene, obgraham!

GF

onetrack
4th Mar 2015, 04:12
"Condom-fitting technician". The mind boggles. :suspect:

MarkerInbound
4th Mar 2015, 04:38
Study key eligibility criteria:. Exclusion criteria: complaint of small penis size

By whom? And when?

joy ride
4th Mar 2015, 08:08
I have no need of a condom fitting technician. When the Duchess requires servicing I ask one of my head confectioners to make some fine chocolates for her, then I send them in with my Manservant, and have him do the deed for me.

Yesterday he informed me confidentially that the Duchess has not been interested for many years, so her Chambermaid takes her place, and so the status quo is preserved without any need for such vulgarities as condom fitting technicians. Furthermore, we thus have a new generation of servants currently in training.

Shack37
4th Mar 2015, 12:21
I'd prefer my organ to be massaged to erection by a voluptuous, nubile 20 yr old blonde, and then measured accordingly. I reckon that would add another inch and a half, at least! :)

A too vigorous "massage" might leave her insufficient time to measure before all was lost:eek:

teeteringhead
4th Mar 2015, 13:01
"It's not the size of the wand that gets the rabbit out of the hat, but the magic of the performer!" :ok:

funfly
4th Mar 2015, 13:52
Teeteringhead :ok:

However all men with small penises say that don't they :=

But I can vouch for it myself :O

teeteringhead
4th Mar 2015, 14:10
However all men with small penises say that don't they I have had that comment levelled ..... :(

Not that I'm confirming or denying!!

But I've had no complaints either. :E

Rather like AVIS used to say IIRC - "If we're not the biggest - We Try Harder!"

rgbrock1
4th Mar 2015, 14:46
Well, as I've always said: "It's not the size of the stick but the magic of the wand."

Bwaaaaa haaaa haaaa. :}

Stanwell
4th Mar 2015, 15:34
Nah!
C'mon, guys.
Size, in my experience, doesn't have a lot to do with it.

All they need is a smooth-talking Neapolitan - then then they think they've been to heaven.
(Even if he does have a three-inch dick.)

Mind you, he needs to have a long tongue and can breathe through his ears. :hmm:

dazdaz1
4th Mar 2015, 15:42
I've always gone for the ladies with small hands. :cool:

rgbrock1
4th Mar 2015, 16:45
dazdaz1 wrote:

I've always gone for the ladies with small hands.

Me too. And big t....well, you know. :}

27mm
4th Mar 2015, 18:04
With my handle, I'm saying nothing....:uhoh:

jonw66
4th Mar 2015, 19:05
27mm That's over an inch what you worried about man, you want to see my sad example of a septic stump.
Or maybe not.:ooh:

LookingForAJob
4th Mar 2015, 19:09
Not heard it called a handle before.....

finfly1
4th Mar 2015, 19:10
"The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race"

Thus endeth another legend, or simply endeth any cred for the study?

G-CPTN
4th Mar 2015, 19:20
"The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race"
I find that difficult to believe (I avoided saying swallow) - though I have no direct experience, I have read that Asians (for which read Indians) have to have specially smaller condoms and then there's Africans (the black ones) who allegedly are better endowed.

Saintsman
4th Mar 2015, 19:53
It would appear that sometimes it can be too big...

Nigerian woman files for divorce because her husband's penis is 'too big'* | Daily Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2979363/Nigerian-woman-files-divorce-husband-s-penis-big.html)

Fox3WheresMyBanana
4th Mar 2015, 20:55
"Well, I've heard that Navajo Indians and Jews have the largest penises", said the gorgeous nurse at the desk. "..and your name, Sir?"

"Er....Tonto....Tonto Goldstein!"

thing
4th Mar 2015, 21:11
It would appear that sometimes it can be too big...

Needs a collar on it that's all. Sorted us out until the mrs got used to it.

Fareastdriver
4th Mar 2015, 21:16
I have read that Asians (for which read Indians) have to have specially smaller condoms

I know that Durex condoms sold in China are smaller than those sold in the UK.

onetrack
5th Mar 2015, 03:14
"The team found no evidence for penis size differences linked to race"Try telling that to the Nubians. The missus and I went to a photographic exhibition quite a number of years ago, where a number of the photos were of buck-naked Nubians from many years earlier (probably early 1900's).
One shot was one buck-naked Nubian carrying another on his shoulders, with the bloke on top hung like the proverbial donkey. :eek:
The missus still goes "Oh, My!", and gets a dreamy look on her face, whenever the conversation accidentally comes around to Nubians. :(

I note that this condom-selling crowd (link below) claim that a toilet-roll core is an excellent measure of penis size.
I had no idea that toilet-roll cores were precisely identical in dimensions, world-wide - and I suspect that they're not!
One thing's for sure - utilising an Australian toilet-roll core for my personal measurement, puts me in the - ahem - Nubian-class! :)

Find your condom size (http://thecondomreview.com/pages/find-your-condom-size)

Stanwell
5th Mar 2015, 03:50
Well, thanks onetrack.
I just measured a toilet-roll core and it comes in at 4 inches (10cm).
Guess I can run around beating my drum, now.

david1300
5th Mar 2015, 10:04
Well, thanks onetrack.
I just measured a toilet-roll core and it comes in at 4 inches (10cm).
Guess I can run around beating my drum, now.

Choking the Chicken, Spanking the Monkey ... Now beating your drum :). That's a new one to me :ok:

MagnusP
5th Mar 2015, 10:14
Oh, I thought it was the kitchen roll core. There y'go.

27mm, as long as that's the radius, you're doing fine. :p

B Fraser
5th Mar 2015, 10:24
Short and thin goes easy in and gets a girl pregnant
But long and thick will do the trick and keep that girl contented.

Just saying'

MagnusP
5th Mar 2015, 10:47
A Scottish viewpoint. There is some strong language involved.

Robert Burns: NINE INCH WILL PLEASE A LADY (http://www.dgdclynx.plus.com/poetry/poets/nine.html)

Background Noise
5th Mar 2015, 10:51
Well, it fills a pram!

What does this bit mean: In a flaccid state, it found, the penis of the average man is ......

... if found flaccid - or if found at all?

Pinky the pilot
5th Mar 2015, 10:53
At the risk of being called a BSA, I will admit to being told on a few occasions over the years by some ladies that; 'You're too big.':eek:

Whether spoken in truth or merely to stroke my ego (or whatever:E) I know not.:confused:

B Fraser
6th Mar 2015, 08:30
Robert Plant of Led Zeppelin was a bit of a legend and named his todger "Percy". One of his solo albums is called "The Mighty Rearranger" which is probably a thinly disguised reference to his constant companion.

Rock music is riddled with jokes and innuendoes. For example, Guns 'n Roses front man Axl Rose is actually an anagram. I'll let you all work it out.

;)

MagnusP
6th Mar 2015, 09:00
B Fraser, on the "Manic Nirvana" album, Plant sings a song about his "Big Love". Jimmy Page gets a mention, too. ;)

cattletruck
6th Mar 2015, 09:31
I once worked with an EMC contractor who would never p!ss at the urinal with the the other lads.

Of course, he'd flown on Concord, travelled the Orient Express, owned a yacht, owned a Mustang, owned a black Amex, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah.

Funny how a small thing can drive a man.

Oh, and he was sent over here by from the UK, prolly glad to get rid of him.

onetrack
6th Mar 2015, 13:03
I just measured a toilet-roll core and it comes in at 4 inches (10cm).You're doing it all wrong. You're supposed to use the internal diameter of the toilet roll core as the measuring device, not the length!
There's no way in the world I could ever get my raging todger into a toilet roll core without some major damage to it!
I can recall when we were about 13 and 14, a milk bottle was the measure.
We spoke in hushed tones of the (very) few boys in our group, who couldn't fit their swollen knob into an empty milk bottle opening! :eek: They were held in awe! :)

MagnusP
6th Mar 2015, 14:17
onetrack, these little 7oz bottles of school milk were a challenge, eh? :p

onetrack
6th Mar 2015, 14:23
No 7oz school bottles here, Magnus. We're talking the full pint. :)
In fact, we had actually had tetrapaks in 1957 or 1958 for school milk. I think we might have been doing some ground-breaking in that regard? (by way of new-style containers).

http://oi60.tinypic.com/ibjij4.jpg