PDA

View Full Version : Stobart Air - Cardiff

leisurelad
2nd Mar 2015, 19:17
Hi,

If anyone has any info regards to Stobart Air and type of roster for crew, conditions, typical hours, salary etc and how it is in general i would be most grateful.

Pls send in pvt msg if possible.

Thanks

Too Low Irene
4th Mar 2015, 17:13
leisurelad - Are you a captain or FO?

leisurelad
4th Mar 2015, 21:02
Hi,
It would be for Cabin Crew if you can help at all :-)

Centre cities
4th Mar 2015, 23:04
In view of the announcement due tomorrow perhaps it might be wise switching the application to another airline.

CC

leisurelad
5th Mar 2015, 06:29
I was thinking the same to too, this will surely push Cityjet out of CWL.

AdamThePassenger
5th Mar 2015, 10:43
Flybe has properly gone to war with CityJet looking at the timetables. Cityjet are struggling and this seems to be a bizarrely desperate attempt by BE to blow them out of the water for good, at least as far as CWL is concerned.

Adam

caaardiff
6th Mar 2015, 08:30
I would guess that Cityjet were already planning to leave. They've struggled at CWL. High prices haven't helped.
They used VLM who are now longer part of the same company.
Stobart stepped in with a leased ATR with not that great reliability. I would think BE coming in have helped WX get out of CWL.

bigjim99
13th Mar 2015, 00:25
Stobart will still be at CWL I believe. One of the current SEN Flybe liveried ATRs will be moving over to there to operate on behalf of BE.

AdamThePassenger
13th Mar 2015, 02:23
I don't think so. Stobart are swapping CityJet's current ATR 42 for (probably) one of the current Flybe ATR 72s, as only 1 is needed now and EI want the other 42 back for Donegal among other things. CityJet certainly don't see to be planning on leaving CWL just yet, as tickets are on sale for the rest of the year; though this proves little considering BE's SEN-DUB debacle.

Adam

fjencl
23rd Apr 2015, 17:16
What routes do Stobart air operate out of Cardiff.

Any new routes planned from Cardiff by Stobart air ????

caaardiff
23rd Apr 2015, 20:06
Stobart Air don't operate any routes on their own brand from CWL. Cityjet charter a Stobart ATR72 to operate their flights to ORY and EDI

gavinhicks
18th May 2015, 22:06
Could we see a return of the sen-dub route or more from Shannon now that cityjet have pulled the plug on Cardiff will they close the crew base there

lxexpo
20th Aug 2015, 17:52
Any one can give some information about the salary of SCCM with stobart air?