PDA

View Full Version : Northolt Handling

james brown
21st Feb 2015, 18:59
Hi

Been a while since I've been, but am in the vicinity next week. Equidistant with Oxford and Northolt. Normally use Oxford but in my own way I disapprove of the whole pathetic Oxford attempt to gain business from Northolt and would rather give the MOD my business.

From their website I can't quite fathom if using the jet centre is mandatory? Would anyone be able to put me right one way or the other please. It does seem a bit disjointed, the handling website doesn't give landing fees and vice versa. The jet centre website implies thats the only place to book a slot, yet the RAF website allows it there also.

Kind Regards

Richard101
22nd Feb 2015, 08:08
For a while you could do everything via Jet Centre however I believe in April last year the RAF took back control of allocating slots. I stand to be corrected as it has been a while since I've done anything into Northolt, but I believe the current process is a slot application to RAF CBC ([email protected]) and handling request to Jet Centre for everything else.

Miles Magister
22nd Feb 2015, 15:29
I used to go in there without handling, it was just a lot of money for a cart ride from the aircraft to the terminal, so we walked.

You used to get the met from the RAF Ops anyway and there were lounges / cafe area which were not part of handling.

Quite a few years since I have been there though so call the slot office and ask.

MM