PDA

View Full Version : EEL - Easy Express Logistics, Malaysia.

Cpt_Houdet
17th Feb 2015, 05:36
Hi guys and girls, has any one ever heard of EEL before? Are they a real company? Are they trustworthy? Where are they based? What type of fleet do they have?
I need info guys please...

perantau
17th Feb 2015, 08:32
EEL - If it's this
http://easyexlogistic.com/services/index.html
a one page website with only an email for contact, sounds slippery... :rolleyes:

Cpt_Houdet
17th Feb 2015, 10:55
I've contacted DHL and Malaysian High Commissioner to check, the High Commissioner hasn't gotten back to me but DHL says that they don't sound familiar but still ggoing to investigate...

Ricardo72
17th Feb 2015, 11:28
Just got a job offer from the same company. Ive been looking up on internet to find out something about the company but unfortunately I haven't found much.
They say nothing about the job itself, nor the fleet, it's weird though. Could someone bring something out about the company??? I'd really appreciate it.

Cpt_Houdet
17th Feb 2015, 14:02
I got a job offer as well but not doing anything, on the acceptance letter there is a phone number, tried calling it and some random person answered...I'll keep you guys posted

Ricardo72
17th Feb 2015, 14:56
Im doing my own reseach as well, a friend of mine is from Malaysia. He never heard about this company, he will try to phone them tomorrow, even though in order to fly in Malaysia we have to convert our licence (my license is Canadian) which would take some time.

msian1147
17th Feb 2015, 16:24
Sorry to pop the bubbles fellas but i've never heard of it here in KUL. Although there's one called Eagle Express