PDA

View Full Version : Where is Admin Guru?

PlasticCabDriver
5th Jun 2002, 23:32
Noticed we haven't had a really good 'flaming' thread for some time. Whatever happened to Admin Guru, he was always good for some stick, was he finally outed or has he just faded into obscurity?

lucky_b*
5th Jun 2002, 23:38
Bet he's gone on to the Pakistan versio of PPRuNe, just to wind them up. Oh! Perhaps he started it.;)

Beermonkey
6th Jun 2002, 15:24
I don't think he's the type to be wearing a turban!!! Maybe he's taking some well deserved rest on his desert island before his next shipment of very sharp rubber bands arrives. Either way, it would be a shame if we've seen the last of him/her.

nav attacking
6th Jun 2002, 17:10
I've got a feeling he's been sent to HMP Thumrait, there are some top things happening here and it would explain a lot!!!!

Moral, where? For gods sake somebody stamp that out!

Jay Foe
7th Jun 2002, 14:44
Call it a hunch, but I believe the great man himself will soon be posting again:eek:

solotk
7th Jun 2002, 18:00
Great woman don't you mean?

Big Green Arrow
7th Jun 2002, 19:23
Who cares?

Mr C Hinecap
8th Jun 2002, 08:11
OY! Jay Foe - get yer own strap line!! Hands off! albeit stolen from Capt Blackadder! Blimey - can't even insult the Master Race in an individual stylee.

As an AG replacement we could always try.........

You're all pants, anyone can do what you do, I WANTED to go Admin, you can't do what I do, you don't appreciate me.

There - is that better? Now all the replys starting with "I've not taken the bait 'cos I'm better than that, BUT...............":mad: :mad:

:D

opso
8th Jun 2002, 20:46
Well, I'm certainly not going to take the bait. But as you raised the issue....;)

Jay Foe
9th Jun 2002, 19:06
Mr C.

After exhaustive investigation I've found out that I got here a whole three days before you so....

:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p