PDA

View Full Version : withdrawal of goodwill

quadspeed
14th Feb 2015, 17:53
It is well understood that the intent of contract compliance is to make the point that good will is a two-way street.

And with that, CC has succeeded. Stay the course, sit on your hands and nobody do something stupid.

With an admission fron RH that this is nothing more than a withdrawal of goodwill, the endgame is set.

betpump5
14th Feb 2015, 20:30
I think his PR adviser (advisor U.S.) was off sick with the flu when this was written because this is an admission of defeat.

An admission that we are not being a bunch of kids throwing our toys out of the pram but a professional body withdrawing ONLY Goodwill that he and his cronies have abused for the past 15 year.

joblow
15th Feb 2015, 08:01
Perhaps now the accountants will be finally be able to put a monetary value on goodwill

JammedStab
15th Feb 2015, 10:13
I did notice that CX was the only one to get de-iced at an airport recently. It was officially -PL and I did feel at least three of these things bounce off me during the walkaround, so they were the safest operation. I would assume that Type IV is necessary in such conditions as well.

asianeagle
15th Feb 2015, 11:27
I did notice that CX was the only one to get de-iced at a airport recently. It was officially -PL and I did feel at least three of these thing bounce off me during the walkaround, so they were the safest operation. I would assume that Type IV is necessary in such conditions as well.

And I thought I would never see that.... in Riyahd :}