PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet recruitment

Professor Fog
5th Jun 2002, 14:35
Does anyboy know how long it takes to get called forward to a selection day after you send in the form ?? are they run - monthly/ bi-monthly etc ???

cheers

hosty
5th Jun 2002, 14:54
I was wondering the exact same thing!! I sent mine in about 2 weeks ago and not had a letter of confimation yet. Have you tried to get through to them by phone, it is a nightmare, have not managed it yet!
Hosty x

FloatJockey
6th Jun 2002, 09:15
If you applied for F/A U.K. based, I don't know. Geneva staff are very quick at answering. I got an e-mail from them, inviting me for an assessment day, something like 8 hours after I e-mailed them my curriculum. I guess it is not always the case, I was just lucky... I know easyJet are conducting at least 1 training course every month in Luton. Maybe they interview once a month? That would make sense.

Not relevant but in Australia you can wait an entire year and you'll still have no answer at all! Some airlines interview you, offer you the job, eventually train you, then put you on hold... and never give you the bloody job! Europe is such a cozy place! :D

Good luck!

Mrs. FloatJockey

chilled
6th Jun 2002, 15:30
Hi guy's

They generally run recruitment interview days each week, but be patient with them as there are only 2 people doing everything from sending out applications to arranging the interviews. They will get round to you soon:)

Look forward to meeting you on line some time soon;)

happy flying all:)