PDA

View Full Version : CAA E-Exam Portal Down

Carpe
6th Feb 2015, 12:36
Just when you need it - Exam Results publication day - the CAA Portal is down for 'maintenance'. No estimate of when it will be fixed, no other way to get results, Friday afternoon so what chance of seeing it up again before Monday?

What a complete disgrace the CAA is. Why does it even exist any more?

Alex Whittingham
6th Feb 2015, 15:32
We don't think it is down but the results are sporadic, like only one exam shown when the candidate took seven. Noush says if you are a BGS student and can't see your results please email, and she will check them from home over the weekend.

dontforgetthecowls
6th Feb 2015, 16:11
Thats good of you..

Apparently everyone from Oxford Ground School has gone home.

CATS Support
6th Feb 2015, 17:26
We are on standby here too and will post on our internal Airspace system if/when we receive them

paco
6th Feb 2015, 18:27
The schools should be able to access their portal and results so it seems that the problem is at the CAA end.

CATS Support
6th Feb 2015, 18:52
We have the CATS results. CATS students contact us by email if you have not received them.

ahwalk01
8th Feb 2015, 15:06
You have to wait for exam results?

paco
8th Feb 2015, 15:55
It's to heighten the purchasing experience ...... :)

final2land
20th Feb 2015, 00:52
Just trying to book an e-exam. Again the portal is down for maintenance. They say 23 Feb until I can access - this is a relatively simple system what can be the problem? That is twice in as many weeks I have tried to access with the same result. Ridiculous - would be out of business in the commercial world. Or am I just unlucky?

ersa
20th Feb 2015, 02:54
Relax dude, :mad: happens...it is a microsoft product....