PDA

View Full Version : Conrad Hilton, Paris' brother, causes a lot of trouble on BA flight

rotornut
4th Feb 2015, 21:56
Conrad Hilton charged with disrupting flight after death threats, calling passengers peasants | Toronto Star (http://www.thestar.com/entertainment/2015/02/04/conrad-hilton-charged-with-disrupting-flight-after-death-threats-calling-passengers-peasants.html)

Glass Half Empty
4th Feb 2015, 22:18
Right about the peasent bit though. Maybe daddy should invest in a private jet for his well behaved son.

Sop_Monkey
4th Feb 2015, 22:25
That is a classic example of how wealth destroys a lot of people and turns them into complete AH's. I blame the parents and nothing a good clip around the ears wouldn't have fixed early on.

This guy after issuing these threats should have been retrained i.e., tied (hog tied) up for the whole flight.

Lancelot37
4th Feb 2015, 22:32
Anyone want to take odds that daddie buys off the charge in some way? Lock him away for 5 years to teach him he is a noboddy.

letsjet
5th Feb 2015, 00:03
I read somewhere that the grandfather isn't leaving an inheritance to this heirs.

I don't know if it's true or not. Yet, this type of behavior might be part of the reason. Who knows?

I was struck by a few thoughts when I read this story. First, it's pretty ugly... What he says is clearly not going to win him any support. Though, I've never heard of him or his antics before. So, maybe this was just a stressed out one-off and he shouldn't be totally judged on that. That said, it's not surprising. I've experienced a fair amount of entitled people in my life and it's possible this is just another one.

Just another little mess in Hollywood.

crewmeal
5th Feb 2015, 05:20
Lets hope he gets a long prison sentence. If he does I'm sure he'll be looked after by the inmates with his 'cute' looks!

vctenderness
5th Feb 2015, 09:07
I don't know what they put in those sleeping pills but everyone who causes this kind of incident always blames it on sleeping pills.

A good friend of mine was attacked by a rock star who was obviously 'losing his religion' and got away scot free on the basis he had taken a sleeping pill:ugh:

PAXboy
5th Feb 2015, 12:36
You're right ther VCT. Hadn't thought of that but it's the number one excuse. So, sleeping pills need to be investigated for waking people up and making them do aggressive things ...? :rolleyes:

RevMan2
5th Feb 2015, 19:15
"Did you pack your bags yourself? Have you recently consumed a sleeping pill?"

Heathrow Harry
6th Feb 2015, 13:41
"A co-pilot who was assigned by the captain to look after Hilton noted that he appeared to be uncoordinated, delusional and paranoid."

SLEEPING PILLS - oh yeah.............. :}:}:}

ExXB
6th Feb 2015, 16:02
When confronted by the co-pilot, Hilton ran to an upper deck restroom and smoked a cigarette, the document said.

Nicotine addiction can be a terrible thing. And if combined with cannibus and depressants, this obviously can be dangerous.

We must do more to help these addicts.

Heathrow Harry
7th Feb 2015, 15:27
Guantanamo has a few spare suites I understand