PDA

View Full Version : Aww Bro! You're busted es!!!

Fliegenmong
3rd Feb 2015, 20:50
No Cookies | The Courier-Mail (http://www.couriermail.com.au/lifestyle/relationships/christchurch-office-sex-caught-on-camera-from-busy-bar-across-the-road/story-fnihp2t8-1227205697002)

:\

con-pilot
3rd Feb 2015, 20:55
I do believe that I would have walked outside and made damn sure that no one could look in through the windows first.

But that's just me. :p

Dash8driver1312
3rd Feb 2015, 21:03
An 'internal matter...'

These euphemisms get better each day!

Stanwell
4th Feb 2015, 01:17
Isn't that funny!
I've encountered that kind of stupidity so often in my life - ranging from military ops down to people who just thought they were being 'sneaky'.

Y'see, they figure that 'if I can't see them, they can't see me'.
Hee, hee!

p.s. Just to add: Most dumb animals are smarter than that.

david1300
4th Feb 2015, 02:16
-VQYm9cgg8w

ruddman
4th Feb 2015, 02:29
...until you read that he's married with a couple kids. Possibly now ruined their relationship. Nice one loser! :mad:

She must work in a bakery. She had nice buns...:ok:

mikedreamer787
4th Feb 2015, 03:12
There are timely and important lessons to be learnt here -

1. NEVER TRUST TINTED WINDOWS!

As Con suggested check that no one can see in.....esp at night!

But its funny when one watches the nosepickings, the repositioning of testicles under trousers, itchy bum mining pokes and complicated boob rearranging through windows thought to be tinted or only one way - and of course clandestine bonking.

2. SOCIAL MEDIA CAN UTTERLY DESTROY YOU!

That's why I steer clear of it. And don't forget anything posted on any internet media is forever!

Fliegenmong
4th Feb 2015, 06:58
until you read that he's married with a couple kids. Possibly now ruined their relationship. Nice one loser

Yep...and I think she was engaged to be married.....she's just saved groom to be a ton of money and grief!

toffeez
4th Feb 2015, 07:18
Internet [email protected]

david1300
4th Feb 2015, 10:32
It's useful knowing that with many 'one-way glass' windows that the visibility is from the darker side to the lighter side (and the reflective side the opposite way round). So during the day, when the light is brighter outside, the outside is reflective and inside is see-through; but at night, if there's an internal light on the direction reverses, as there is less light outside (see through from outside) and the brighter light inside makes the windows appear mirror-like to those inside.

chuks
4th Feb 2015, 13:46
The best one I ever heard about, or perhaps the worst, was a story told us by a former sailor, about cruising along off Scotland in a surfaced nuclear submarine.

He said that his boat was equipped with very powerful optics so that they could see what was happening on shore even when they were miles away, just a dim, black shape silently slipping along, almost invisible. One afternoon there was this local and one of his sheep, enjoying what they thought was a private interlude down there by the shore ....

MagnusP
4th Feb 2015, 13:49
Chuks, was he singing "I only have eyes for ewe"?

radeng
4th Feb 2015, 18:34
"But your Lordship should bear in mind that it was the defendant's OWN sheep!"