PDA

View Full Version : Eighty-seven emirates airline employees owed usd 12.5 million dollars by uae national

Bluewater777
2nd Feb 2015, 20:53
EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) EMIRATES AIRLINE EMPLOYEES OWED USD 12.5 MILLION DOLLARS BY UAE NATIONAL JAMAL AUF ABDULRAHMAN LOOTAH.

Please visit link below on change.org and support your aviation colleagues.

https://www.change.org/p/hh-shk-mohammed-vice-president-prime-minister-of-the-uae-ruler-of-dubai-it-is-now-time-hh-sheikh-mohammed-bin-rashid-al-maktoum-uae-vice-president-prime-minister-and-ruler-of-dubai-intervened-to-ensure-justice-is-served-in-the-property-concepts-vs-lo

On behalf of 87 international families my appeal is to HH Shk. Mohammed, Vice President and Prime Minister of the UAE, Ruler of Dubai personally as ultimately he is responsible for all the entities we are seeking justice through.

We are not a multinational company with a legal department and deep pockets. We are mothers and fathers with children and families, many of whom have lived in Dubai for well over ten years. We are the people who left our homes in the USA, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, The United Kingdom, Europe and other countries, and worked hard to help make Dubai a success. Almost all persons affected by this case are senior EMIRATES Airline employees and have lost their life savings and now require your support. We have followed the letter of the law, respected all local protocols, committed still further funds to our legal fight, and waited more than 5 years for justice, only to be ignored by Dubai, the law, and HH Sheik Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum himself.

We are not asking for anything special, just that the law be applied. “Justice delayed is justice denied” (United States Chief Justice Warren E. Burger).

I find myself here, pleading our case publicly because unfortunately, after channeling our plight through everyone apart from the media we still have not had our case enforced, we have not had our money returned, and Jamal Lootah is a free man with no fear of the law freely entering/exiting the UAE.

The fact is that $12.5 million USD, per DIFC Award ARB001/2010, remains outstanding - while Jamal Lootah walks free under the guise of having a close association with his family.

If this case were heard in another jurisdiction, one less fettered by money, power and undue influence, the law would be upheld. The arrest warrant would have been served on Jamal Lootah and he would now be sitting in jail contemplating his options. Instead, he continues to live on the stolen savings of 87 families, unencumbered by a conscience and avoiding the inconvenience of having to curb his lifestyle and repay his debts.

I ask you to mobilise and energise all your friends, family, business contacts, politicians, journalists, newspapers, etc and petition on change.org (link below) If you are passionate about justice utilise every social media avenue at your disposal to get our message out.

WITHOUT OUR AVIATION COLLEGUES GETTING BEHIND THIS PETITION (link below) WE MAY NEVER SEE A CHANGE OR JUSTICE SERVED.

https://www.change.org/p/hh-shk-mohammed-vice-president-prime-minister-of-the-uae-ruler-of-dubai-it-is-now-time-hh-sheikh-mohammed-bin-rashid-al-maktoum-uae-vice-president-prime-minister-and-ruler-of-dubai-intervened-to-ensure-justice-is-served-in-the-property-concepts-vs-lo

If you don't feel comfortable leaving your name then sign as a supporter for change and justice.

*Any responsible media outlet/person wishing to publish our fight for justice story, please respond to my email [email protected].

Nigel AJ Herbert
Managing Director
Property Concepts

beeforsalmon
4th Feb 2015, 05:15
It is obvious from this letter that the UAE law is not able to deal with such matters , and most worrying is the fact that you have brought this to the attention of people at the very top and nothing has been done .
I hope you find justice Nigel , and im sure it eventually come.

Bluewater777
4th Feb 2015, 08:10
Please click on the link - read (if you have 5 min) and sign our petition. Would be appreciated. N

Emma Royds
4th Feb 2015, 09:14
Nigel

I hope you all find the justice that you deserve.

However.... Is the UAE national concerned connected to Princess Haya (Shiekh Mo's trophy wife), thereby making any degree of justice incredibly difficult to achieve?

Bluewater777
4th Feb 2015, 09:22
Thanks Emma. Please click link to change.org petition to support.

Jamal Lootah's sister, Mona Lootah, works as the Deputy Director of the Office of HRH Princess Haya Bint Al Hussein, who happens to be the wife of Sheik Mohammed, Vice-President and Prime Minister of the UAE and Ruler of Dubai.*Mona Lootah is obviously in direct contact with both her brother and the ruling family. I have spoken with her on two occasions and she assured me that our funds were located and the case would be resolved. She has never made good on this assurance. Jamal Lootah is capitalizing on his sisters close association with Dubai’s ruling family and flatly stated in one of his last phone calls with me “You will never have me arrested. Do you not know my sister works for Princess Haya. We are family friends!” This would indicate that at least Princess Haya is being influenced to prevent the arrest of Jamal Lootah, otherwise how could he make such a claim?

Eau de Boeing
4th Feb 2015, 10:02
Any moment now..........

furbpilot
4th Feb 2015, 11:21
That money is dirty anyway as it is the result of the enslavement of hundreds of thousands of disenfranchised laborers many of whom lost their lives in the construction sites of Dubai. The minimum punishment you deserve for having tried to take advantage of modern slavery and having silently approved such profoundly inhuman and obsolete social system as imposed by the obscurantist dictatorial government is to be a victim of it. Than wait for after life..and hope you will not reincarnate.:ok:

Praise Jebus
5th Feb 2015, 07:12
Bluey in your link you state HH Sheik Ahmed, chaiman of EK is HH Skeik Mohammed's brother....He is in fact his Uncle...

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 08:04
Thank you for the correction.You read the change.org link and thats what you comment on. Did you support our petition? N

harry the cod
5th Feb 2015, 09:10
This is a very interesting thread for all who're invested in the UAE and Dubai in particular. This investment scheme was not a get rich quick scam. This was a legitimate business set up under the protection of the DIFC. The contractual conditions were broken and compensation sought under the legal jurisdiction under which the contract had been formed. Despite lengthy legal proceedings and significant cost to the directors, there has been no settlement even though the due process has been followed. What we're now left with is a scenario where this individual is protected but no government body or legal framework is empowered to take the ultimate action and enforce the ruling. Without a shadow of a doubt, this is 'Wasta' in it's most extreme form.

For those of us who feel it's not our problem, maybe it's worth spending a moment or two to ponder this. We all, in some form or other, have an investment here in Dubai. Certainly for some, this may be considerable such as financial investments or the biggest of all, a house. This court case has been a defining moment in showcasing that the law is not what it claims to be and that individuals can be above the rules and regulations that 99% of us have to follow. By us all adding to this petition, not only are we sending a clear message that the the legal process should be applied to all and upheld, but that people are prepared to fight to protect what is rightfully theirs. Even signatures from just 10% of fellow professional pilots sends a very clear and powerful message of solidarity.

Do not underestimate how important this is. it may 'only' effect 89 pilots sure but what about next time, when some random rule change could effect everyone who owns a home here. Think about that.

Harry

Wordsworth
5th Feb 2015, 11:54
I am one of the people who has suffered through this.I have signed the petition and I would be grateful if others could at least read the whole story above. It is truly disgusting the way the various Dubai goverment departments have passed the buck and placed their heads in the sand.

Every little helps.

Thanks

Over and out.

Capetonian
5th Feb 2015, 11:57
Everything to do with Dubai as it is today is disgusting. I will sign the petition.

I have long boycotted the airline and the place, for many reasons, along with doing everything I can to actively dissuade people from going there as a destination, or flying on Emirates.

Praise Jebus
5th Feb 2015, 14:06
You read the change.org link and thats what you comment on. Well yes, figured if you want Royal support it might help to get the details correct, I shouldnt have bothered.

kirungi1
5th Feb 2015, 15:20
Bluewater777 & harry the code, I will add my name to this petition.

fantom
5th Feb 2015, 15:32
A petition vs BIG wasta is never going to work. Sorry.

The Zohan
5th Feb 2015, 15:39
Thank you, I will also add my name to the petition.

furbpilot your post got the attention it deserved.

tz

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 20:09

Praise Jebus: Point taken. You will note I have corrected the change.org version.

I had the opportunity four years previously to personally brief EMIRATES Airline chairman Shk. Ahmed (uncle of HH Shk. Mohammed) on our lawsuit. His advice was clear “follow the UAE legal system and justice will be served”.

In regard to Royal support:

Two years previously due to lack of progress we formally approached the Rulers Office (Shk. Mohammed's personal office) via lawyer Al Tamimi. At the time we were clearly advised by the Rulers office to “continue following the DIFC / UAE legal system, execute the enforcement then revert”. We did so. Only to be eventually advised they will now NOT get involved as Lootah is not a government entity (ref: official response to Property Concepts via Al Tamimi). This is mind-boggling absurd as they were aware of this from the outset when approached two years previously! The rulers office recommendation executed via Al Tamimi cost us an additional AED 200,000+ (USD 55,000) only to then be told “sorry you have done all we asked but now we can't/wont provide any assistance”.

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 20:24
fantom:

Its always been a little David vs. Goliath. However Change.org is the world's largest petition platform, empowering people everywhere to create the change they want to see. There are more than 85 million Change.org users in 196 countries. We live in an amazing time, when the opportunity to make a difference is greater than ever before. Gathering people behind a cause used to be difficult, requiring lots of time, money, and a complex infrastructure. But technology has made us more connected than ever. It's now possible for anyone to start a campaign and immediately mobilize hundreds of others locally or hundreds of thousands around the world, making governments and companies more responsive and accountable.

We have a duty to try.

change.org is a powerful tool, if supported.

Please support us with a vote.

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 20:31
Capetonian: Thank you for your support. Please share with other like minded people.

Recent example:
How can it be very recently (NOV 2014) SCHON Properties was allowed to advertise live on international TV, giving viewers the impression they are one of the UAE’s prime property developers (ref: recent international televised cricket coverage) whilst not having delivered barely a project to thousands of hard working investors and having taken huge deposits more than 5 years previously.

Absolutely disgraceful the UAE Government would allow this to happen!

The point here is DUBAI likes to convince the world that Dubai is open for business, but the reality of justice is far different to what they advertise on the international stage or would like the world to believe. In particular utilising the DIFC through to Dubai court for an individual or smaller investor with no recourse, if you can cal USD 12.5 million small.

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 20:36
Thank you harry the cod & Wordsworth. N

Ultimately the ‘job’ of the DIFC is not complete until justice is carried out.

LOOTAH incarcerated or funds returned/settlement reached.

Emma Royds
5th Feb 2015, 20:48
Nigel

Whilst I wholeheartedly support the cause and admire your determination, I cannot help but think that as time passes, then the chance of achieving justice becomes less and less likely.

If those with any influence did apply any pressure on Dubai Police, then it would only expose the Police force to be grossly negligent in how they have handled this whole issue. This would be highly embarrassing for Dubai Police and also for the hierarchy as well. It would be a damming indictment of Dubai Police, when Sheikh Mohammed wants us all to believe that Dubai is a modern and civilised city. Adding the connection to Princess Haya to the equation, just adds salt to what would be a very tender wound.

Petitions are a great tool that can provoke change - in a civilised and democratic society - which the UAE is certainly not.

Bluewater777
5th Feb 2015, 21:31

I do agree Emma however if all we achieve is sharing the struggle of 87 families and the difficulties in achieving justice in Dubai. Then maybe that will be that. I sincerely appreciate your comments and support. With support my desire becomes hungrier. The waters of this case run deep. I could write a book on the struggle. As Lootah's two managers fled to Lebanon and Lootah himself to Egypt, at the suggestion of a senior Lootah family member and lawyer Mr. Hussain Lootah we travelled to Beirut in August 2009 to meet Mr. Ghazi Zeaiter, Minister of Industry, Government of Lebanon where we met at his Parliament Offices in Beirut. Meeting conducted in Arabic and briefed during/after where we signed legal agreement for fund recovery. Regrettably this amounted to nothing. Hussain Lootah was in contact with Lootah himself and Mona Lootah (sister) during this period. I have nothing but praise for Mr. Hussain Lootah (1st cousin of Jamal Lootah) in his genuine attempt to assist us in fund recovery. Unfortunately, it is my opinion he also was unable to proceed with the assistance due to family pressure.

It was after this visit we were threatened and successfully forced to defend ourselves in Lebanese court for supposed “harassment” of Lootah/managers i.e. attempting to locate our funds illegally transferred offshore!

The facts to date cannot be changed. Going forward who knows. You must appreciate the reality is this gentleman's company stole the life savings of 87 families (ref: DIFC ARB001/2010), absconded from Dubai to live in Egypt days before our investment was owed, was sued successfully via an international sanctioned jurisdiction (DIFC & Dubai Courts) and returned 4 years later to live next door to the people he fleeced and the Dubai police, CID, DIFC & Dubai courts, rulers office, lawyers i.e. the UAE and Dubai justice system simply wont act as they broadcast internationally. Instead, what we find is a never ending spiral of excuses, false truths and delays. In short, all parties will only do the necessary required but when it comes to enforcement and justice (the pointy end) no one is willing to take responsibility and act. If we were a well-connected international organisation, this case would be settled. We are not.

The evidence I have over 5 years is proof in itself Dubai is NOT the modern and civilised city they wish to convince the world it is.

In other words “Justice delayed is justice denied” and this should be seen internationally as a breach of human rights for 87 families resident in a country, working for an international airline of that country, EMIRATES, that promulgates itself as fair and just and where rule of law is practised. With our case extending well over five years with no end / justice in sight, being continually referred from one authority to another; then ours is certainly a case of justice denied would you not agree?

To prove your point. I have continually advised all courts, Al Tamimi (ref. DIFC affidavit) that Lootah co-invested with us on a previous project in Ras Al Khaimah, RAK Properties (ref. DIFC award) and he subsequently walked away/did not*contest*AED 20+ million deposit when he fled for Egypt (ref: Hussain Lootah & Associates confirmation from RAK Properties). Again the courts/others refused to look into this and with no answers - even during Dubai courts enforcement phase. These funds recovered would be a large part of what is owed? Nobody in the UAE courts, legal entities, other seem to care when presented with this evidence.

Is this rule of law? Is this not CRIMINAL? Is this justice?

furbpilot
7th Feb 2015, 05:38
My friend my post got the attention it deserved simply because, beside the obvious exaggeration, its the truth from a purely ethical point of view if you know what I'm talking about. I also believe change.org is a platform for socially or ethically relevant petition. I have never seen anything like a petition to resolve private and purely economical disputes. Beside I find it hypocritical .There are so many socially ethically relevant causes to bring to attention of the public to be found in Dubai. Even if genuinely hope, being a supporter of legality regardless, they will recover their funds and send the prick to jail I personally think, that using the change.org platform its a stretch and could also be counterproductive for someone that profited, or tried to profit, from that very system.
If your comment had an intimidating tone you most probably know were to find me. Ciao

Kamelchaser
7th Feb 2015, 12:23
Nigel..why don't you write a book about it?

It may be the only way to bring about some awareness of what's been happening here over the years.

At the very least get some serious interest from some of the major publications around the world.

falconeasydriver
7th Feb 2015, 13:00
Goodluck to everyone affected by this, you have my deepest and sincerest sympathies.
It is yet another cautionary tail that shows the difference in rules as to how they are applied.
Whenever I hear of those considering a house purchase, investment scheme or some other leveraged money making scheme that eminates from this part of the world I politely remind the individual that they should be prepared to lose the lot.
The 1st world may be just as corrupt, but at least regulators are for the most part impartial and will prosecute wrong doers (big banks not withstanding)

Thridle Op Des
7th Feb 2015, 14:52
Surprisingly you will find the same in other countries considered first world, Google LM and Peter Drake

harry the cod
12th Feb 2015, 09:10
Have brought this into the limelight again as they only need one more signature. Time to show a bit of unity and support for our fellow friends and colleagues if we can.

Harry

Bluewater777
18th Feb 2015, 21:18
Most of you would probably agree that to speak out against anyone in a position of power, in this part of the world (DUBAI) at least, seems a pointless exercise. We accept that part of having “a good job” involves giving our silent consent to those who would commit injustices against us. We become complicit in our own misery because we are too afraid of what might happen if we voice our concerns. But any time we witness an injustice and don’t act, we train our character to become passive in the presence of injustice and eventually lose all ability to defend ourselves and the ones we love.

Please sign our petition (link below). Anonymously if you prefer.

“Each time a man stands up for an ideal, or acts to improve the lot of others, or strikes out against injustice, he sends forth a tiny ripple of hope….and crossing each other from a million different centres of energy and daring, those ripples build a current that can sweep down the mightiest walls of oppression and resistance.” – Robert Kennedy

“People beware of injustice, for injustice shall be darkness on the Day of Judgment”. – Muhammad

Bluewater777
2nd Mar 2015, 02:54
EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) SENIOR EMIRATES AIRLINE EMPLOYEES (pilots, engineers, senior managers, senior cabin crew, etc) OWED USD 12.5 MILLION DOLLARS BY UAE NATIONAL JAMAL AUF ABDULRAHMAN LOOTAH.

An appeal to HH Shk. Ahmed, Chairman and Chief Executive of EMIRATES Airline.

One would like to believe a company that promotes itself internationally, such as Emirates, the Chairman and Chief Executive would like to do his utmost to see 87 of his senior employees (families) delivered justice. Not just internationally but in his own back yard where he has total control. Not only through himself but also via his uncle Shk. Mohammed, Ruler of Dubai.

The advice of HH Shk. Ahmed to the managing director of Property Concepts was clear “follow the UAE legal system and justice will be served”. Respectfully, Shk. Ahmed, five years later and we are still waiting for justice to be served. The fact is that case DIFC ARB001/2010 has been five years in the UAE justice system with no justice in sight. The fact is that $12.5 million USD, per DIFC Award ARB001/2010, remains outstanding to 87 of your senior employees. The fact is Jamal Lootah walks free under the guise of having a close association with your family.

“Justice delayed is justice denied” (United States Chief Justice Warren E. Burger).

if someone is black, white, purple, green, latino, asian or arab - whatever colour your skin is you deserve justice and your rights no matter if you are from the UAE or not. If enforcement of our case means no settlement with funds then ensure Jamal Lootah is jailed for his actions as your courts strongly promulgate they will/should.

I have solid written proof with everything I have declared.*Please feel free to contact me on email: [email protected].

Nigel

http://www.theemiratesgroup.com/english/our-company/leadership/leadership.aspx

Maltese Investor
6th Mar 2015, 08:04
I am one of the investors in this case. A good example by law should be made of Mr Lootah.

To attract business in UAE investors need confidence. Justice should be served to anyone who goes against the law, being local and/or expat.

I hope our case will be heard and action taken, as this long lasting endeavor has set back many families, all whom which had prior confidence in the system.

Bluewater777
6th Mar 2015, 22:26
Muttley Crew

If you are suggesting 87 senior Emirates pilots, managers, engineers and cabin crew are “ignorant” I think you should re think your statement. Many Emirates employees who became Property Concepts shareholders were far from ignorant or financially illiterate. What they did is believe should something go wrong then justice would eventually prevail having had their investment protected through the DIFC LCIA & Courts. Trusting what was promulgated was bound by rule of law.

A sense of confidence in the courts is essential to maintain the fabric of ordered liberty for a free people and three things could destroy that confidence and do incalculable damage to society: that people come to believe that inefficiency and delay will drain even a just judgment of its value; that people who have long been exploited in the smaller transactions of daily life come to believe that courts cannot vindicate their legal rights from fraud and over-reaching; that people come to believe the law - in the larger sense - cannot fulfil its primary function to protect them and their families in their homes, at their work, and on the public streets.”
United States Chief Justice Warren E. Burger

What is ignorant is people like you that feel to simply ‘write off’ 12.5M USD is acceptable. Whether or not any funds are returned to its rightful owners remains to be seen but regardless justice and rule of law states (ref: DIFC ARB001/2010) that Lootah, as a sole establishment owner, must be incarcerated for breaking the law.

I have included two recent links below that I suggest you should take the time to read.

It seems the ‘new’ rules are its OK for long term Dubai residents that helped make Dubai and the UAE what it is today become victims of the injustice of the system/law. It’s now a criminal offence to disagree with the injustice publicly. For the record we have always followed legal processes to the letter of the law and attempted to respect all local protocol over the past 5 years.

In short; it’s acceptable to take large sums of money offshore (life savings of 87 Emirates families ref: Lootah bank statements), abscond from Dubai to live in Egypt, be sued successfully via an international sanctioned jurisdiction (DIFC & Dubai Courts) and return 4 years later to live next door to the people you fleeced and the Dubai police, CID, DIFC & Dubai courts, rulers office, lawyers i.e. the UAE and Dubai justice system simply won't collaborate to enforce and deliver justice. Apparently this is OK but just don't tell anyone/share your plight or you will be arrested, jailed and deported. Justice must be funds retuned or Lootah incarcerated.

Chief Justice DIFC Courts: “The DIFC Courts and Dubai Courts are both dedicated to providing world-class justice and are both committed to ensuring that judgments are enforced. The final judgment is not the end of the process for either court in our mission to provide swift and efficient justice; if that judgment is not honoured we will collaborate to enforce it and to deliver justice. If a person or company does not honour a judgment of either Court it becomes necessary for the Courts to enforce the judgment, whether by seizing property and money or, ultimately, by imprisonment.

If this case was in a less developed country or one that had no desire to be accepted into the first world system then maybe we would have to accept that. But this is a country that has monumental enthusiasm to be taken seriously by the developed world. If you want to be part of that system then you must have systems that prove rule of law is actively practiced, not just when it suits.

DIFC authority Chief legal officer Roberta Calarese recently stated in an email to Property Concepts “enforcement of arbitral awards is a matter exclusively for the DIFC Court as determined under Dubai Law No. 9 of 2004”. I totally agree with this statement from Mr. Calarese. Unfortunately, after five years it is obvious the DIFC Courts are not willing to collaborate with Dubai Court, CID, Police, whomever to ensure justice in case DIFC ARB 001/2010 as they certainly broadcast internationally.

“Justice = what you say you'll do - what you actually do”

Nigel

Bluewater777
6th Mar 2015, 22:29
BBC News - UAE places restrictions on online dissent (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-20317803)

Facebook rant lands US man in UAE jail - BBC News (http://m.bbc.com/news/technology-31692914)

Praise Jebus
7th Mar 2015, 07:41
Blue, you and your co investors have been wronged as recognised by the courts. Don't think anyone here will dispute that. Whilst Muttley was a bit blunt I tend to agree with him. I had an instance where the law did not provide justice to me in my own country...I certainly don't expect it here. Before your investment career started, if Mr Lootah and you were involved in a traffic accident would you have expected to be protected??

Good luck all the same.

Stone_cold
7th Mar 2015, 09:04
Actually , the statement What they did is believe that should something go wrong then justice would eventually prevail , doesn't appear to be sound financial due diligence .
Maltese added " had prior confidence " .

Under what basis , was the legal system ever tested ?? Seems you all hoped for the best .

And as I have said before , if you had been in the ME as long as you said , then you should have been aware enough of what you attempting to so diligently warn others of now . Nothing has changed from when you were in the ME to date . I am sure that there were enough warning signs at the time , as they are now . Has your government offered to step in ? If it is a court judgement , then why not ? Because , money talks ..BS walks .Human nature is a b..ch . We all see and hear what we want . Even with your public representation of this issue , people will still line up around the block for the next "great ,secure , legally guaranteed investment" , as you did at the time .

Those links you posted , go back 10 years , probably more of the same , someone else will take the job , someone else will invest , because they know better .

However , as JB said , Good luck all the same .
As Muttley implied , you were either ignorant, naive or greedy . If you only wish positive reviews , this is the wrong forum .

HPSOV L
7th Mar 2015, 10:21
So...don't try to hold Dubai Inc to account. Give up trying to recover the investors funds.

Right...gotcha!

Stone_cold
7th Mar 2015, 11:43
Never suggested to give up . Just don't pontificate under the guise of an altruistic mantra . It was a set of individuals' right to invest for their/your own gain and the petition signatures sought are solely to benefit these individuals .This is not a fight against the system ,it is a fight for individual recompense .

Maybe a petition for the chopper pilot ?
The Dutch girl jailed because she reported her rape ? Others who lost their freedom ? There is a lot more wrong with the ME judicial system than what this case represents .

Fight by all means , but this is where some differ and it got someone blocked . When you make something public and seek support . There will be differences of opinion , but as usual . Very dismissive attitudes to the ones who don't give unwavering support .

Even Muttley's post , while I believe was intended to be actually supportive was taken out of context and attacked . $12.5 will make anyone testy , but again ..enter the court of public opinion and ......Maybe the belief was that if the opinions didn't go your way or due to your prior confidence in the PPrune system , then justice ( bans ) would prevail .

Right ... Gotcha ??!!

BigGeordie
7th Mar 2015, 14:52
"Almost all persons affected by this case are senior EMIRATES Airline employees and have lost their life savings and now require your support."

When Bluewater says "life savings" I really hope he is exaggerating. I can understand people investing in a property scheme in Dubai but to put everthing into it? Sorry, but that is on the stupid (or greedy) side of naive.

Still, there is no doubt that justice has been denied so good luck.