View Full Version : British military badge question

P6 Driver
1st Feb 2015, 09:46
Just curious...

For years, any member of the Royal Navy, Army or Royal Air Force passing the All Arms Commando Course (AACC) has been awarded the Dagger badge (sometimes referred to as the "Dettol Badge") to be worn on the upper left uniform sleeve.

In recent times, I have seen RN and Army personnel in photos wearing a mudguard style badge with "Royal Navy Commando" and "Army Commando" as the wording. I've read that for AACC completers, the Dagger badge is no longer used for certain uniforms and the mudguard has taken over from it.

The question is "If a member of the Royal Air Force passes the AACC, what badge do they wear?" I've not seen any RAF equivalent to the RN and Army mudguard badges as yet, so I'm curious about what wording it might have.