PDA

View Full Version : USA quick to grow again!

seigneur
24th Sep 2001, 22:16
you EU wannabes will have to wait a
life time before you get to fly [if ever].
why? becuase there will be no jobs for you. it is simple. in USA we are strong people and america will be quick to rise from the ashes again. lik it did after WW2, stronger and better than before. you see! with more pilots working for our world leading airlines. we will not be croumpted by terrorists of any kind!

i have heard that your president called prescott throws good punches. perhaps he can help in afganistan?

Sagey
24th Sep 2001, 22:24
Well thanks for that interesting post.

I am of course alarmed now that every single American that wants to become a pilot now has been awarded a work permit to work in the European Union, and obviously am alarmed at the indication that because they are American they will get a job.

I will await with interest the American Airlines Stanstead to Edinburgh route, and the United Luton to Prague, or whatever European routes they decide to embark on.

I had thought that in this rather depressing time UK, EU, US would respect everyone else, and I certainly wish all US wannabes well in their search for jobs, as I do UK, EU

Sagey

socrates
24th Sep 2001, 22:32
Ronchonner

And what were those ashes that the USA rose from?

And we have a new president called Prescott do we?

Perhaps he has replaced Prime Minister Blair in a surreal terrorist take-over this weekend, led by French left wing guerilla's.

Or just maybe your underworked brain is in kiddie overdrive again.

Nevermind, you are entertaining! (sometimes!)

:D ;)

http://phoenix15.canadianwebs.com/psp-binladen1.jpg

Wee Weasley Welshman
24th Sep 2001, 22:36
IATA says US air travel bookings down 74%, EU 11%.

Nuff said.

Nice attempt at a wind up though.

Evo7
24th Sep 2001, 23:43
Nice attempt at a wind up though.

Don't feed the trolls, WWW. It's bl**dy Ronchonner again.

Ronchonner's poodle
25th Sep 2001, 18:42
Woof woof woof... my master seigneur...

(shags seigneur's leg)

Trislander
26th Sep 2001, 00:50
Seigneur:

If you are American, why does it say you are from the UK in the little 'From:' box at the bottom of your post? :confused:

maitre1
26th Sep 2001, 21:51
seigneur

you have a strong point. i myself am a pilot in the USA. im sure the american airlines will all recover from this crisis much quicker than the EU. the EU are still wondering what an aerplane is!! dont believe this JAA propaganda and people on this PPrune. they were all JOBLESS before this happened so it does efect them anyway.

no disrespect? ok?

maitre

USA biz jet pilot

Flying Kiwi
26th Sep 2001, 22:57
What a complete knob gobbler.

socrates
27th Sep 2001, 04:56
I'm definately wondering what an 'aerplane' is.
im sure the american airlines will all recover from this crisis much quicker than the EU....... they were all JOBLESS before this happened so it does efect them anyway.

And exactly what does that mean ?

Ronchonner; buffoon :o

mad_jock
27th Sep 2001, 17:08
Flying Kiwi m8 i see we are going to have problems again with you when you next over.

While the pilot market is a bit pants have you though of applying to the NZ diplomatic corps ?

MJ