PDA

View Full Version : Easyjet Online Assessment

sentosa1942
26th Jan 2015, 16:12
Has anyone completed the Easyjet online assessment and got through to the next. Ive done it once and didn't get through and have asked to do it again. I need tips and advise please. I'm an experienced pilot and this does my head in.

Thank you

Daygo
5th Feb 2015, 10:02
I completed the EZY Switzerland on line assessment. Is it the UK or Swiss EZY assessment you completed? I am not sure if they are the same?

I haven't heard back from EZY Switzerland either and its been over a month.

Dried ears
5th Feb 2015, 19:24
I've done it, but no.
No idea what the secret is. My nephew is good at computer games, he would probably fare better than me. I can fly an ok to averagely good raw data ILS, and have been a safe pilot for years. I'm no chuck Jagermeister however. And I can't get into easy. I despair!

speedrestriction
6th Feb 2015, 08:13
Don't despair, it is all a numbers game: the first cull of applicants is just to get it down to manageable numbers for interview and is therefore the hardest step ie. most applications come to an end at this point. Once you get over that first hurdle you have done the hardest bit. Logic would therefore dictate that you throw a huge amount of effort at passing this bit. Play different computer games for a few days before you do the application to sharpen your hand-eye co-ordination. The verbal reasoning tests are just logic problems. For maths revise a few area volume formulae and some conversions. Do you need these to fly a bus? Generally no but who cares, it is simply a hoop to jump through to get onto the next stage.

You'll find a few goons in any airline but in my experience the vast, vast majority of girls and guys here are really nice, friendly, sound and fun people.