PDA

View Full Version : GoAir looking for A320 type rated FO

cyrilroy21
23rd Jan 2015, 13:19
GoAir is looking for A320 type rated

Tentative exam date is 2nd week of Feb

~ GoAir Career (http://www.goteam.in/bl_candidate/openings.asp?screen=2&prf_code=411&ope_type=G)

Designation Trainee First Officer/First Officer
No. of Positions 10
Location Mumbai-Head Office
Job Description Trainee First Officers – Type Rated on A320

The Trainee First Officers to be recruited under the above category shall have a:

A.Valid Indian CPL/ATPL
B.Valid Indian FRTO
C.Valid Indian RTR
D.Valid Indian Class I Medical
E.Recent on Type A320

Ideal Profile Flying Experience:

Category I:Flight Crew with
•500 hrs as Copilot on Commercial ME Jets with AUW exceeding 5700 kgs or
•500 hrs as Copilot on ME turbojet aeroplane with AUW exceeding 5700 kgs or
•500 hrs on Commercial ME turboprop aeroplane with AUW exceeding 10000 kgs or
•700 hrs PIC on any Jets or
•1500 hrs Co-pilot on non Commercial ME turboprop aeroplane with AUW exceeding 10000 kgs or
•1500 hrs Co-pilot on any Jets

Category II: Flight Crew with
•250 hrs as Copilot on Commercial ME Jets with AUW exceeding 5700 kgs or
•1500 hrs accumulated flying experience (Of which 250 hrs on any Multi-engine aircraft) or
•Ab-Initio Flight Crew with a minimum of 5 hrs of flying experience on multi-engine aircraft (10 hrs of which may be completed on an approved Multiengine Simulator) and Instrument Rating on Multi engine aircraft.

Written test for eligible applicants would be conducted in the second week of February 2015.

The date, venue and time of the written test would be communicated to only eligible candidates through E-mail.

Applicants to provide latest E-mail Id and current contact details.
Contact Information Tejinder Kaur

Aviator320320
28th Jan 2015, 08:54
Hi everyone. This is 1st time I will be giving Go Air's exam (if I receive the roll number). So just wanted to know what to study apart from systems. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Aviator320320
29th Jan 2015, 07:46
Please help guys if someone has some idea.

cyrilroy21
17th Jul 2015, 18:23
GoAir is looking for 320 rated pilots again

Exam on 8th August , last date to apply is 23rd July

https://www.goteam.in/bl_candidate/openings.asp?screen=2&prf_code=470&ope_type=G

speagle1
18th Jul 2015, 05:15
Bless you Cyril!

onthetop
8th Jul 2018, 18:13
GoAir is also looking for Expat A320 PIC captain.
it would be walk on the park.
contact Captain Benjamin at GoAir.
He will come to you to ask you to join.
Stand by for further news soon or contact him directly.
great place with rich culture and good people to work with.

bafanguy
1st Aug 2018, 12:16
Well, there's yer problem ! :}

“We have to depend on expatriates. But red tape and stringent regulatory procedures associated with getting an expatriate pilot ready to fly adds to the problem,” he said."

https://www.thehindu.com/business/Industry/airline-growth-story-hits-turbulence-amid-acute-pilot-shortage/article24542322.ece

climb350
25th Jan 2021, 15:21
GOAir, Stay away from GoAir.
Work for other airlines in India but GOAIR.
The management of Goair has no management at all. ( this is a fact) and it is the truth. They do not follow the International rules, nevermind of DGCA. They do not play rules. If you got to work for 85 hours, they work you past that in some cases to 110 hours and they do not pay you for overtime. They run you around and at the end, they ask you to leave. They deadhead you on many flights without even pay you for it.
they bypass law and regulation in aviation. they pay their way forward and try to step to whoever stands against them. they swept the things that not in favor of the company and hide many things from DGCA officials.
They step over safety and knowingly jeopardize the lives of people on their flight. when it comes to paying, they cheat you and make you fill up unnecessary paperwork, and have you chase it.
When it comes for you to leave on your time off, they cancel that and they do not honor it. (this happens a lot and they said because of company need), they do not admit it is because of mismanagement and poor top officials and lack of experience and miss management on their behalf. NO Never.
When you write a report to safety, their safety department ignores that report.
When an incident happens, the safety department hides it and tries to not solve the issue, and bypass safety.
They have a lot of incidents, but with scare tactics on employees no one allows them to talk about it or they will lose their jobs.
Do yourself a favor and search for yourself this, to WHY the company form getgo flips so many top ex-pat officials, and as soon as they come and see the company jeopardize the safety they turn around and leave the company because they do not want to do anything with it.
So, do not put your license in jeopardize and fall in for their net of non for their worst safety history.
Go Air management is one of the poorest management that I have seen in aviation.
So, YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD TO NOT WORK FOR GO AIR.
try to work for other companies such as Indigo that is well managed and follows Safety and pays for what you fly and does not cheat you of the number of hours you fly and does not jeopardize your license nor your life and when the time comes up and you need to go home.