PDA

View Full Version : Holding the line aginst the degradation of values.

rh200
22nd Jan 2015, 20:16
Thankfully at last we have finally had a win at the war against our basic values of decency and human rights.

BBC News - German court rules that men can urinate while standing (http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-30937492)

A court in Germany has ruled in favour of a man's right to urinate while standing up

The continued assault against our culture is unacceptable, and a line in the sand must be drawn.

There is some debate in Germany about whether men should sit or stand to pee.

Thankfully, there must be at least one non- huggy fluffy judge in Kraut land.

But the Duesseldorf judge ruled that the man's method was within cultural norms, saying "urinating standing up is still common practice".

Hmmm, am I allowed to say Kraut? is that culturally acceptable:(, is it not just like Pom or Yank:p

tony draper
22nd Jan 2015, 20:22
I think they prefer to be known as the 'Sausage Folk' these days.
:rolleyes:

11Fan
22nd Jan 2015, 20:26
Post hoc ergo propter hoc

....man's right to urinate while standing up ....a line in the sand must be drawn.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
22nd Jan 2015, 20:27
....a line in the sand must be drawn.

I can do my initials in snow!

tony draper
22nd Jan 2015, 20:48
How else can we mark our territory? like to see someone piss up a tree whist squatting down. :=

OFSO
22nd Jan 2015, 20:56
How else can we mark our territory?

Good idea to use a rolled-up magazine. One can also perform a particularly revolting trick on the London Underground, using this method. Don't laugh, it does happen. (Why do you think regular commuters keep their hands in their pockets ?)

Fox3WheresMyBanana
22nd Jan 2015, 21:07
Germans mark their territory with towels these days*.
Zis iz vell known, nicht war?

LuIJqF8av6I

*Prior to 1945, infantry and artillery were favoured

hiflymk3
22nd Jan 2015, 22:27
Sanitary sanity