PDA

View Full Version : Qatar Executive

Royaldane
20th Jan 2015, 23:41
Anyone on here at QE, or has interviewed there and able to provide first-hand info on $$, QOL, upgrade prospects, possibility of equipment change etc?
Much appreciated-

Royaldane

oz_faf81
31st Jan 2016, 23:44
Hi,

A few questions about Qatar Executive:
- What's the salary like for a GLEX jockey (Capt and FO)?
- Is the housing allowance same than the airline?
- Are there any per diems?
- Is there any kind of roster published ?
- How many days of annual leave ?
- Do you get concessional travel tickets on QR ?

Thanks a lot for your help.
If you don't feel like answering here, just PM.

Bergkamp10
25th Feb 2016, 13:50
Hi

I would be interested to understand their T & C's.

Anybody know what they offer for F/O's?

FLIGHTDECKMAN
1st Mar 2016, 09:36
FYI guys, Qatar Executive recruitment team has removed the Non type rated captains and First Officers vacancies from their website, therefore they will only consider type rated pilots from now on.......

CaptainProp
1st Mar 2016, 12:52
Good luck with that...

CP

Bergkamp10
6th Apr 2016, 11:03
Greetings from HKG!

What is currently happening at QQE currently I had a couple of friends apply for the Sales Manager poistions and also one for crew for the 650.

Seems to take for ever to have any response from HR? Seems also high turnover of ground & flights staff at QQE.

Do they move on to mainline?

Is it worth applying for QQE crew currebntly?

Appreciate any thoughts,

tomuchwork
6th Apr 2016, 11:22
@Bergkamp10

From my experience it seems then to be the same "culture" as the mainline has/had.

It took me a while till I got invited(always talking QR), after interview 1 year till I could join(DEC, NTR).
I contacted them a few times in this "waiting" year, NEVER got a reply from my recruitment coordinator(sent to direct email).

Turnover - same QR.

Is it worth to apply? Depends as always what you do at the moment. If you are flying for a decent or even just an "ok" airline I would say no. Same goes for you location. If bullets fly every day around your head at your homeplace, sure, then Doha is a nice and safe(except driving there) place to go.

Personal choice really.