View Full Version : Why has Ronchonner been banned???

john41
9th Jun 2001, 17:54
Like many great men in history who have said to much about a particular subject (in this case the jaa) they have been silenced, executed and imprisoned for there beliefs.

Ronchonner has been indeed silenced and banned. Why was he silenced? Was he a threat to national security, the jaa, law enforcement agencies or even aviation? The question is no. Simply people did not want to hear what he had to say. They would rather carry on their lives blissfully ignorant- the way they have always liked it and always will.

Can you see the shadows written across the sky by the ghosts of the mist.......Do you hear them saying "Do you hear my rage".......They sing like a choir of hell but the tone is like that of an angel, its very decieving......They hold there heads high and then let them hang over the moon as they try to get that one last high note out.......

Free Ronchonner and reinstate this man to our website. Leave your posts in protest.

Capt Wannabe
9th Jun 2001, 18:24
Somebody please tell me this is a wind-up........

------------------
CW
The original not the imposter!

tunneler
9th Jun 2001, 18:40
Call me crazy but I believe he may have been banned for at least one of two reasons....

1 - "All JAA pilots have yellow tatoos on their dicks" - not exactly the most diplomatic statement?

2 - Generally being a pain in the arse.

If you have a serious complaint about it I suggest you email one of the wannabes moderators or even Capt_PPrune but I reckon you'll get a small flea put in your ear for your troubles.

Hope this helps

Tunny

foghorn
9th Jun 2001, 18:49
Has Ronchonner been banned, then?

There have been a couple of other brand-new posters (Arnaud and someone else) who have been just a little too much like Ronch, so I guess he's still around somewhere.

In nearly 100 posts Ronchonner said little that was constructive. He had just the one obsessive topic of conversation: his personal crusade against the JAA. It soon got boring.

Threads would die as soon as he posted on them: they would instantly swing round to the old anti-JAA rant, or (after he had been around for a while and thoroughly pissed off all the regulars) would just turn into a slagging session.

He was listened to at first, and then later was humoured and kept for the entertainment value, but people just got bored of him.

If he has gone, good riddance. I hope Capt Pprune told him to grow up or piss off.

I'm all for a bit of banter and the JAA are a good target, and have been discussed and slagged at great length before. But, like Henri before him, Ronch's over inflated ego as witnessed through his ranting posts bordered on the deranged. He just didn't know when to stop.

If you want more information on Ronch and his ego, try http://www.flashheaven.co.uk/ronchonner

The only question in my mind is whether Ronch was a troll all along. If he was genuinely a troll (ie. set out to be a troll from the outset), hats off to him, he's certainly been a persistent one (I'd have lost interest in the wind-up long ago...) I guess the jury's still out, although he might try to retrospectively claim he was always a troll now that he's made a **** of himself here.

And who are you then, john41, with just two posts, stoking the old FAA vs JAA argument, supporting Ronchonner, and despite being a totally anonymous newbie of just 7 days, knowing that he has been banned ;) ;) ;)?

Looks like you've given yourself away http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif http://www.pprune.org/ubb/NonCGI/tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by foghorn (edited 09 June 2001).]

Evo7
9th Jun 2001, 20:43
We're all jealous (especially Danny :) ). Because....

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">

Being a pilot and an author atracts the women (ive had pleanty already) and i have al the luck with sexy air swedesses

</font>

and, last but not least, that

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">

i am also regared as somewhat being a 'pprune superstar'

</font>

[This message has been edited by Evo7 (edited 09 June 2001).]

G SXTY
10th Jun 2001, 14:29
Ah yes, and who could forget; "Remember I'm an ATP pilot so merit respect and honour."

Wannabes just wouldn't be the same without Ronnie. It's nice to break up the pages of jumpseat requests and 'How do I get a job with BA?' posts with the rantings of a complete pratt.

Missed you at Gatwick Ron!

------------------
Looks like I picked the wrong week to quit pruning.

PPRuNe Towers
10th Jun 2001, 16:26
Ron at least received an award (posthumous) at the bash last night. The acceptance speech was brief but entirely in character.

Gone, but not forgotten, to the hall of the trolls.

------------------
Regards from the Towers
[email protected]

john41
10th Jun 2001, 17:08
this is what the jaa is upto:

First they came for the CAA
and i did not speak out
because i was not the CAA.

Then they wanted all my EU dollars
and i did not speak out
because i wanted an airline job.

Then they came for General Aviation
and i did not speak out
because i was not in General Aviation.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left to speak out for me.

Zeke
10th Jun 2001, 17:08
Seems he has made a public apology and a promise to stay away from Pprune in his guestbook http://two.guestbook.de/gb.cgi?gid=495502&prot=nryaoa

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">Date: 2001-05-31 18:36:24
Ronchonner (no email / no homepage) wrote:

Ok Ok, I would just like everyone to know that i'm a complete ??cking **** and I have to be honest i'm not a Pilot, I don't fly lears or turboprops as I wrote on PPRUNE infact i'm a rent boy who is just living in my own little dream world of aeroplanes when really i'm just getting c??k up my a??e all day long.

I wish to apologise to everyone who reads PPRUNE and all the crap i've written on the website recently and I promise not to post anymore comments.

I have to go *ave *ishops my next client....

Ronchonner
XXX</font>

<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" size="2">ronchonner ATP pilot and aviation autor.

http://www.flashheaven.co.uk/ronchonner/ronch1.3.jpg

the autor- in command of boeing727. sorry girls identity is undissclosed for security purposes. note, lack of big jaa idiot gear/flaps operator.</font>

What is an autor ????

:rolleyes: