PDA

View Full Version : I'm Carol Butch by name great appearance nice body structure and nice outlook,

Capetonian
12th Jan 2015, 12:50
I think this should be good for a laugh ...............
https://dub111.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://dub111.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gifhttps://dub111.mail.live.com/ol/clear.gif

Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2015 19:59:55 +0000
Subject: Hello,

Hello,

How are you doing, and hope all is well with you,Well here is my full Biography; I'm Carol Butch by name, great looks and appearance, I'm 5'5ft tall and 155lbs weight nice body structure and nice outlook, I'm single at the moment and seriously searching for a longterm relationship that would work out to marriage in the future. Am originated from Richmond in VA and am looking for a serious Man to share the rest of my life with when i get there. I am into Nursing, still studying and looking forward to become a RN, if you are interested in getting to know me, you should email me here on [email protected], Hope to hear back from you soon,
Carol Butch...
On Sunday, January 11, 2015 6:39 PM, xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

If you wish to proceed in this matter I will require you to call me for further instructions.

Kindly acknowledge

N MDate: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 00:03:39 +0000
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Hello,

Well its nice hearing back from you, well i am looking for the right man for me, can you tell me more about yourself and also send me some more pics of you ok... hope to hear back from you soon..On Monday, January 12, 2015 10:03 AM, xxxxxxx<[email protected]> wrote:

Hello

I am a retired industrialist and I live in Switzerland and in California.

What else do you want to know?

N M
Hello there,
How are you doing today? i guess you're having great time with yourself, (is she calling me a [email protected]?) i hope all is going well with you and things are moving perfectly.

I was delighted to hearing from you today, your words are so touching, it reached the deepest part of my heart, (this is dripping with sincerity, I am so touhed .......) you have good manners of speech and great sense of humor, you know the right words to say to a woman just to make her feel happy and special, I'm a smart lady, i studied you carefully from your profile. and i noticed that we have a lot in common and you posses most of the qualities am look for in a man and i think it would be great if we get to know more about each other here to see where it will lead us to.

Well here is my full Biography; I'm Carol Butch by name, great looks and appearance, I'm 5'6ft tall and 155lbs weight nice body structure and nice outlook, I'm single at the moment and seriously searching for a longterm discreet relationship that would work out to marriage in the future. Am originated from Richmond in VA,But right now in Istanbul,Turkey, came here After loosing my both parents in an Auto Crash some years back in the state,am looking for a serious Man to share the rest of my life with when i get there. I am into Nursing but not working here because their economy is very bad here and due to my loss, but planing to work as soon i get back there.
Carol Butch!!!
Hello

I liked your photos but would like to see more of your body structure in order to assess your suitability for my purpose. Meantime I am having a great time with myself in anticipation as things are moving perfectly but your help would be appreciated in moving small amounts of seminal fluid.

Where is Richmond in VA? I am from Matabeleland so I am not familiar with VA. Is it a country?

I was going to send a photo of me with my new Lamborghini but unfortunately it suffered a minor mishap on landing at Zurich Heathrow International Airport last week.

I hope to hear from you soon.

N M

Lon More
12th Jan 2015, 12:52
I thought the thread title was an admission by Capetown him/her self. Suits you sir.

beaufort1
12th Jan 2015, 13:00
She's grown an inch since the first biography. :suspect:

G-CPTN
12th Jan 2015, 13:16
She's grown an inch since the first biography.
Perhaps she is 'excited'?

probes
12th Jan 2015, 13:25
omg, and just the words "a retired industrialist" "are so touching, it reached the deepest part of my heart" (her heart, that is) :D
don't they even take a look at the replies?

P.S why didn't we get to see any photos? Not of the 'body structure', just the face or something?

onetrack
12th Jan 2015, 13:25
Just having "Butch" anywhere in her name, would be quite enough to make me hit the deck running ..... :eek:

Fantome
12th Jan 2015, 15:06
Precisely . . .. . one could also, in a sense, decline 'butch' thus - (while taking liberties with the superlative)

butch
butcher
buchest

Fantome
12th Jan 2015, 15:08
"Oh! Carol . .. . I'm so not in love with you . . ."

redsnail
12th Jan 2015, 15:23
Interesting that the first email address was .pt ie Portugal. :ooh:

Capetonian
12th Jan 2015, 16:30
I've managed to get her off script rather faster than normal, so she has read the email!

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 16:19:40 +0000

Well i dont understand what you mean by my body structure.. are you asking me for me nude?

Hi

I think it would be a bit forward of me at this stage to ask for photos of you nude. Should you wish to send me nude photos, I would not object, but that was not my intent.

I would just like photos that show your figure, which is what I suppose you mean by 'structure'.

By the way I will be in Istanbul within the next couple of weeks, can we meet?

x

N M

dazdaz1
12th Jan 2015, 16:58
That's the ongoing con. Send pix then they want money to delete them from the web.

Lonewolf_50
12th Jan 2015, 17:04
Oh! Carol . .. . I'm so not in love with you . . ."
Oh Carol!
Don't let him steal your heart away,
He'll take you off to France
If you meet up with him some day ...

With sincerest apologies to Chuck Berry...

Capetonian
13th Jan 2015, 08:34
Butch Carol has replied. A bit brusque considering she's supposed to be looking for the man of her life :

Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2015 23:44:00 +0000

ok where are you now

Hi

I am in Switzerland skiing but going to Singapore and Malaysia at the end of the week and back in Europe in about 10 days.

I spend most of my time travelling and my plans are flexible and change all the time.

N M

cockney steve
13th Jan 2015, 11:50
but planing to work as soon i get back there.

Fascinating!....does she plan to go to work by speedboat? I think we want to know.

After loosing my both parents Happens to most of us, My kids let me loose in the village, several years ago.

pigboat
13th Jan 2015, 13:17
but planing to work as soon i get back there
Steve I think she's looking for a job in a sawmill.

OFSO
13th Jan 2015, 13:22
I am from Matabeleland

..and presumably travelling with the aunt ?

(Apologies GG, I just checked and Wordsworth wasn't from Matabeleland)