PDA

View Full Version : Netjets 2015 What's going on?

MEG@DK
10th Jan 2015, 09:31
Parked next to a grey striped XLS the other day and remembered how they used to be everywhere 5 years ago and now they're a rare sight, along with anything else with that grey stripe..

What's going on with Netjets these days? I am in corporate so I know about the 60% salary job share, the layoffs and the French base issues and so on. What I'm fishing for is whether anyone on the inside can see light at the end of this doom and gloom tunnel for Netjets? Are they likely to ever recruit again maybe for the Phenoms, 7 X's or anything else or what's the future looking like?

Vistajet, Execujet and similar are picking up in their sector of management and private charter, is the fractional model dying a slow d....?

Just interested..

Regards

Mike

TOWTEAMBASE
10th Jan 2015, 10:04
Advert on linked in saying recruiting pilots and CC in 2015

Globally Challenged
10th Jan 2015, 10:32
It is NetJets US that are actively recruiting so I presume not of interest / relevance to the original poster in the UK having mentioned a NJE aircraft.

I heard from a NJE pilot a couple of months ago that they were told at GRT that the company expects to recruit FOs towards the middle of the year. No idea how likely that is though.

FALCONBOY
10th Jan 2015, 12:01
During 2014, NJE added 5 aircraft but sold 19. They had 95 aircraft at the end of the year, down from 165 in 2009.