PDA

View Full Version : Mega Maldives no money!

PJ2009
9th Jan 2015, 18:24
rumor is mega maldives are in trouble financially and pilots are worried! Didn't they furlough a lot of pilots and cabin crew year before last. hope they survive especially the poor guys n girls that returned fm furlough.

anyone any news?

JB007
10th Jan 2015, 09:14
Been like that since day one I think PJ! Very poor/in-experienced management, although recent additions are a step in the right direction. Another 767 arriving with new routes to KL and JED. Hope it keeps going, few UK guys still there so good luck to them and the entertainment value was just immense, best adventure ever!

USA2DAY
10th Jan 2015, 09:37
Yeah… Monson season is over!!!! he's resigned and going.. must be god damn bad if he's going

azul767
13th Jan 2015, 10:16
Yes, JB007 you are right. terrible management and no experience. i wasted my time in this airline. they will never grow i give them a few months before they stop operating…..

standard are race to the bottom :mad:

PJ2009
15th Jan 2015, 17:46
Press Release by Maldivian Civil Aviation Authority…..

http://www.aviainfo.gov.mv/downloads/news/201-ASD-D-PR-2015-01.pdf

There is a report being circulated in the media that a number of Maldivian airlines are unsafe.

Oh deer:eek:

PJ2009
15th Jan 2015, 17:55
MALDIVES CIVIL AVIATION AUTHORITY

PRESS RELEASE
There is a report being circulated in the media that a number of Maldivian airlines are unsafe.
This report is misleading.
Maldives' civil aviation safety standards are in accordance with those set by the International
Civil Aviation Organisation (ICAO); the same standards which all countries of the world are required
to adhere to.
ICAO audits the safety arrangements of all member countries. Accordingly, last year ICAO had
audited this Authority, our airlines and other service providers. The audit showed that Maldivian civil
aviation's safety arrangements were up to the required standards.
In this respect, this Authority regularly audits all airlines to ensure their safety standards are
within ICAO standards and recommended practices.
Hence, given that Maldivian civil aviation's safety standards are within those set by ICAO' this
Authority urges the public not to be misled by such reports.
CAA

too_much
15th Jan 2015, 18:52
Well last year they were taking on pilots with zero hours and just a 76 TR what does that tell you about the standard....

maxed-out
15th Jan 2015, 19:07
Pretty much the same like all the other countries with cadets then...Hey too much? :rolleyes:

Dreamshiner
15th Jan 2015, 20:50
Well last year they were taking on pilots with zero hours and just a 76 TR what does that tell you about the standard....

It tells me you are pretty ignorant and have a chip on your shoulder

too_much
15th Jan 2015, 23:18
No chip on my shoulder guys, the advert was for regular FO not cadets...

Sorry your standards when employing proffesional flight Crew must be much lower where your from.

Where I come from a Direct entry FO should have at least some experince on the type.

Cliff Secord
15th Jan 2015, 23:26
What it's matter what they're called. Over in the UK the word cadet is used for the same thing. It's just makes it more palatable, it would seem.

too_much
15th Jan 2015, 23:34
Where I am from a cadet is someone with very low hours 200+
An FO would have minimum of 1,500 hrs and 500 on type

Sounds as there are a few people getting in the offensive when its industry standard to have time on type when applying for a direct entry type rated position....

737Jock
15th Jan 2015, 23:41
So because someone choses to describe them by the function they have on the aircraft, which is first officer, you feel the need to go on the defensive. In the US they don't even have cadets.

FYI, Captain LHS, FO RHS

FO can be any of the following: cadet, second officer, first officer, senior first officer...

These terms are thought up by beancounters who somehow feel that with the new descriptive the salary can be lowered.

USA2DAY
16th Jan 2015, 06:00
ok so you guys are talking standards and experience then lets see..

Mega Deputy director/Flight Ops director (Wes whatever) - Upgraded last year with ONLY 1400hrs on type and just over a thousand on seaplanes. alarmingly LOW hours. But number 2 on seniority list/OCC's right hand man and office bully: picks his flts and FOs (i.e. company hidden rosters so know body knows who's doing what) CAN ONLY HAPPEN IN THE MALDIVES …..

Head of Training is a First Officer (Yep, you read it FIRST OFFICER) again damn low inexperience!!!! doesn't even hold an atpl even the the company part A says this position MUST be a Captain!!!!!!!

GO FIGGER!!!! STANDARDS!!!:ugh:

four engine jock
16th Jan 2015, 08:53
How did you get your first 500 hours on TYPE????

Finalfix
16th Jan 2015, 21:13
Not surprising they have no money.....!
Really can it be ?
55 pilots for 3 aircraft - no flying on 757/767 fleet and a leased in 737 :confused:
Mismanaged is an understatement :ugh:

Dreamshiner
16th Jan 2015, 23:12
How did you get your first 500 hours on TYPE????

+1, ever heard of the chicken and egg conundrum too_much?

Just magic those hours up I take it? Sounds like you have a career as a recruitment agent at best and airline HR as a "business partner" at worst ahead of you.

PJ2009
17th Jan 2015, 09:05
Four Engine Jock.... Looking at your past post seems like you're South American. So you're one of the new FOs No hours on type and on a 1/3 of the money!!!!
Poor ( expensive) experience FOs in mega will be push out soon then...:D

easyrider12
18th Jan 2015, 10:57
Looks like the :mad: is finally hitting the fan with these guys.. You can't run an Airline like an AeroClub with out suffering. Heard they lost another hajj… another furlough coming on! :D

USA2DAY
5th Feb 2015, 08:46
Looks like the new thai Capt A is going to be running the show soon and reducing the pay even lower as he managed to do in bkk

vlkyplky
8th Feb 2015, 23:35
so whats the news recently, are they hiring, furlough or just getting another wet lease B738?

USA2DAY
9th Feb 2015, 10:36
if you have no hours and will work for peanuts then i'm sure they will take you. i heard everyone with experience there is looking to get out. word is they won't make june.

Farside777
9th Feb 2015, 19:22
Rumour mill is in overtime !
Seems GW was told to get rid of dangerous monsoon by mCAA as 3rd time nobody from flight ops management bothered to turn up to a mcaa audit, seems dfo away on leave (again) wes mia (last report was pvg) and cp in Thailand. So mcaa stood up again
This all happened end 2014
Czechs 73 crews not happy want out: as MLE = JED (without the food)
The Porto/Spain pilots apply as a group to png trying to get better deal, so they will need more pilots !
They will cut pay again for new arrivals.
A from business air is in court in BKK being sued for running that airline into the ground ( amazingly without a crash ) there are some fos in mega all logged 3rd seat time (allowed by Thai Dca) so not competitant.
Still no approval for umrah as Saudi are not satisfied as to ability, safety,reliability to perform the task.
Mega has lost nearly 10 captains now since the fall with little flying and no crm or safety culture the writing is on the wall

PJ2009
13th Feb 2015, 09:19
The Maldivian Government are now getting tough on Mega. They are not issuing any more work permits to new pilots. Apparently the MCAAs recommendations have been ignored. GW last seen having a tantrum in the office The CP again knocking on doors in Bkk (AAA) looking for an exist from Mega

PJ2009
13th Feb 2015, 09:39
One of the most Dangerous airlines in the world:eek:

Read this Link

vnews - Three Maldivian airlines among most 'dangerous' (http://www.vnews.mv/34267)

azul767
26th Feb 2015, 10:48
Race to the bottom continues now They reducing pay

FO767
2nd Mar 2015, 07:43
Will pay reduction affect all crew or just new staff ? What is the work pattern ? How many days off ?

I am being told they getting new 767 very soon. Is it true ?

I can discuss on PM if you like better.

USA2DAY
4th Mar 2015, 08:01
FO767, they been getting new 767s for the past 3 years the truth is they are hanging just to keep the ones they have flying. Everyone with experience and sense has left or lookin to leave. Getting called on your days off and being told to return or else..... At the same time management pilots going home again:mad:
Farside777 is right. Over 10 Capts have left since the fall and their placers have been filled with South Americans and Thai pilots on much a lower pay!!

FO767 No need to PM me as I'm sure your a management pilot

FO767
4th Mar 2015, 10:24
Thanks for info. So not likely they getting another 767 soon. Must be recruiting to replace guys you say have left or leaving.

It's ok, I'm anything but management material. I like being at the pointy end of shiney metal too much. But can understand your suspicion.

Sad, as Maldives looks nice place to live.

easyrider12
30th Mar 2015, 13:57
Maldivian caa have finally made mega management get rid of monsoon!! especially after balls up in abu dhabi last week with the 76 go figure loads of new thai pilots just been recruited… standards

FO767
2nd Apr 2015, 12:50
Balls up in Abu Dhabi with their new 76 already ?

I did not even get invited for assessment. Good luck to them and the thai pilots. Pay peanuts, get .....

For their sake let's hope management stays western minded even with monsoon gone.

piratepete
5th Apr 2015, 00:26
Mr F/O.On what basis are you implying that Thai pilots are monkeys? Are you an examiner of Airmen perhaps or a Training Captain? As with every country on this planet, there are good and bad in Thailand.A lot depends upon your attitude and training experience.Please refrain from the cultural aspersions, they are in bad taste and in my opinion wrong.Not helpful.

lee_apromise
5th Apr 2015, 04:26
Is Capt. A from Business Air gonna do P2F again in Maldives? :D

FO767
5th Apr 2015, 05:57
@Piratepete, I am sorry, did not mean to imply thai pilots are any less proficient. They would have to have passed a sim check at mega to get in so they must be good enough. Poor choice of saying (peanuts/monkeys), because I was trying to say that these poor guys seem to have been chosen because they were willing to accept new lower standards in Ts and Cs. No offence meant.

@Leeapromise. From what I have learnt, For fresh thai CPL holders the only way for them unless they get cadetship with TG. If they don't get cadetship, it's a process of going to one of the small charters and paying for TR. Then after they finish line training which is paid (if the airline has money to pay staff) they move to bigger carriers.

USA2DAY
6th Apr 2015, 09:33
these guys are getting desperate now... ringing around any 76 pilots.. as they said "we just need to fill seat" :ugh: they have furloughed pilots before with ONE weeks notice and if their plan fails again then they will have absolutely NO PROBLEM in furloughing pilots again:mad: with the same notice period forget the contract cos management have their own rules .. wes

the management are only there to pile up their money and buy condos in thailand.. as the cp so regularly brags in the cockpit. just like the ex canadian cp and his wife (head of training!! and yet again she was an FO!!!!) then they, with out warning just left, and went home to canada to their NEW house… oh they were skiing in austria and un contactable when the last furlough happened.. go finger!

only go their if there is no where else to go… and it isn't the maldives you will be living:roll eyes:it will be MALE… look it up. most populated 2 by 1 km real estate on the planet,dirty MEGA expensive and very very noisy..:D

piratepete
4th May 2015, 23:48
How is their operation to Palau? Short runway, no lights on approach, dodgy over run areas, bad weather, night arrivals?.Very limiting for a 767-300 I would have thought.Black hole approaches, they must have very very high standards to withstand this test of airmanship.

framer
5th May 2015, 10:51
No that just means that everything has gone according to plan on these arrivals thus far, it says nothing about tomorrow. It says nothing about the systems in place that modern airline should have functioning. For example, maybe the recruitment systems/policy from two years ago have prevented an accident in Palau but the current difficulty recruiting will ensure an accident soon.
Who is responsible for recruitment standards? The guy on Bookface, just as he will be responsible for the lives lost should that occur.

azul767
7th May 2015, 19:13
with short runway in palau and often hard landings. this wes guy has asked capts to not write up hard landings until back in hong hong because no engineering support in palau!!!!!! totally dangerous!!!! there will be an incident in palau in the future. all the good standard pilots have GONE. now it is to just fill seats.

HurryUp&Retire
9th May 2015, 21:58
7200' is not short for a 76, especially the 75. You guys are little over dramatic. Flew 76 into 7440' rnwy numerous times.

easyrider12
11th May 2015, 06:41
Hurryup&retire 7200 runway from a ILS or VOR approach and being stable at 1000ft then yes that is not a problem.. HOWEVER, at night and keeping within the circling area at max landing weight!!! if you think the pilots are being dramatic THEN maybe it's time for you to retire:

a curtain portuguese capt recently was apparently 600ft downwind trying to land…. and NO investigation!!!!

accident WAITING to happen:mad:

HurryUp&Retire
12th May 2015, 15:43
I do not know if their 76s are GPS equipped (most likely yes). There is a RNAV to 9/27...no need for circling. If they are just shooting NDB as an only option, than yeah i can see why you boys are all up tight about it.

PJ2009
8th Jun 2015, 10:35
looks like mega are about to let a load of pilots go!! despite the continued denial by management, especially gardener. 5 x aircraft 3 of them sitting on the ground with NO work…. history repeating itself..:ugh: lets hope the pilots can find work elsewhere

USA2DAY
8th Jun 2015, 13:51
its a damn shame that pilots are furlough with little money and time to find another job. bills still have to be paid!!!

mega tried to do katmandu flights in april after the earthquake but lucky the authorities step in last minute and stopped the flight. because non of the pilots had any training. katmandu is a cat c airport and god damn dangerous to attempt without the min requirements sim and line training!!!!!

looks like the authorities are finally waking up. theres an poor excuse written by mega's cep on the flymega Facebook page.

best of luck to the pilots in getting work

FO767
10th Jun 2015, 04:17
How many crew are probably going ? Just FO or captains also ? Am surprised with the number of aircraft they now got they furloughing crew. Would think they would need more.

But with no routes for planes to do, no requirement for the pilots ? They still not flying to KL or Jeddah. Maybe the extra aircraft will fly there when they start ?

Farside777
25th Jun 2015, 06:09
Mega is doing very well thank you ! 5 a/c now so becoming a "real" airline ! :ok:
But Don't mention the fact that 1. Is parked for spares 2. Is in a heap at mfm because as mentioned in previous post a wheel fell off after a Palau flight.
So still flying the same routes with the same people.
They have to do mfm Palau now as hkg won't allow after 5 misses from ndb at night. But AA from Thailand do the same, the only gps is on their iPhones
They still recruiting pilots ? As the management pilots apply for positions in Thailand with jaa, aaa and even aa!!:ugh:

piratepete
27th Jun 2015, 12:33
What do you base this assumption of no GPS on? I think you will find that AA for example 767 is indeed fitted with GPS and has never ever had to divert from Palau.However holding or go-arounds, a very safe option in poor weather, is a very safe thing to do isnt it? What do you suggest? Try to land in any weather conditions and risk an accident? FFS.Are you even a pilot?

FO767
6th Jul 2015, 02:51
I don't think any pilot in the right mind would do GPS approach using an iPhone in a 767.

Heard people in Palau like the way AA operate their flight in. No diversions, and safe policy of holding in common bad weather.

Why management pilots want to move to the Thai 767 operators ? Have they got enough money in their bank to afford missed/no salary ? It's got to be a lifestyle thing. Maldives doesn't have Soi Cowboy after all .

lee_apromise
6th Jul 2015, 05:13
It's got to be a lifestyle thing. Maldives doesn't have Soi Cowboy after all

Hehehe, that's a good one :E

USA2DAY
6th Jul 2015, 13:28
an american capt phil done 5 attempts trying to get into palau!!!!!!!! apparently the FO was screaming at him to stop.. they burned the hong kong diversion fuel!!!!and ended up diverting to the philippines!!!! maldivian caa didn't bother to do any investigation.
mega are doing aa's palau flights as their 3 767s are aog and pilots being asked to go on leave without pay… GODDAMN MESS and bkk 767 charters are still grounded…...:ugh:

lee_apromise
6th Jul 2015, 15:23
Just out of curiosity, why are they only banging on 767 operators?? I see 734 charter ops flying without problems. :confused:

FO767
6th Jul 2015, 16:01
5 approaches ? Was that necessary ? Holding is normally good for Palau. Weather doesn't last that long over the field that you can't hold. But I'm not the PIC and wasn't there, but as FO I probably been screaming just as loud and maybe saying 'my airplane'.

AA ? Asian Air ? They have 3 planes now ? Last I heard they had 1 ? But know they also aren't paying their crew, as seems with most other 767 operators in thailand.

Are the other thai 767 charters all grounded to? Sure I saw a Asia atlantic flight on flight radar the other day.

If true, why is it just the 767 guys bring picked on by DCA ? aren't the 737 guys are just as bad?

USA2DAY
4th Aug 2015, 06:20
Seems the moderators have removed certain truth threads…mega can furlough guys n girls at no notice, cut pay.. take short cuts etc..etc.. so why can't we write the truth on here??????:ugh:

PPRuNe Towers
5th Aug 2015, 09:03
3 pages and every one of your posts remains USA2DAY

Only post gone from this one is some guy shouting about types of approach in block capital letters.

Rob

piratepete
5th Aug 2015, 10:40
Its completely irrelevant who you actually work for.If you happen to operate a 767 of some kind, AA, AAA , MEGA, et al, then you have to confront the reality, at some stage, of flying into PALAU either in daylight (preferred) or at night.There are NO APPROACH LIGHTS, NO ATC, NO ILS, its a black hole thingy.The breeding ground for all those TRSs in the news is PALAU.The weather can and will become horrific for hours and hours and hours I CAN ASSURE YOU Sir!! (30 years experience).You better have fantastic flying skills to get in with massive winds, low visibility, heavy rain etc etc, without undershooting or worse running off the end.Its not important what type of approach you use because the weather is the same for all.Good luck.

FO767
9th Sep 2015, 21:05
How is everything at mega ? I heard about some lease agreement in Bangladesh ? Is that a sign of improving times.

azul767
12th Sep 2015, 14:10
i think you mis reading the bangladesh contract... they are desparate to keep the aircraft flying. they done some work for aaa recently out of bangkok and they are not impressed with mega. some infighting still goining on with x usa airforce capt and dfo and canadian.. not a happy camp. most pilots there now are porto on low pay and pilots trying to get hours to move on.. chinese caa about to do audit.. evrybody in a panic

bugsplat
24th Oct 2015, 19:01
I can simply say that what I have read about Mega is a lot of tripe. I would say 99% of all comments here are from people who have never worked for the airline, left for some reason or another or did not get accepted.

The simple truth is; this is a company that is working its way towards improvement. Yes, it. Has had its problems, there is no denying that, but in the last 12 months there have been drastic changes in management, training and structure. The airline is busier than ever, expansion is happening and standards have been raised by a collaborated team of experts in their respective fields.

This is an airline that I am happy and proud to say I work for.

JB007
25th Oct 2015, 17:14
One bucket of Sri Lankan beer too many at the HIH this afternoon eh Bugsplat?!

USA2DAY
26th Oct 2015, 09:17
Hahahaha bugsplat ya give me a damn good old laugh.

they did have some good guys long long ago when they first started. ALL gone now only the guys who can't get jobs elsewhere remain. the god damn training department is STILL god damn being run by an inexperienced FO with a total of 1600 hours!!!

AND wes the wonder boy inexperience (loathed by all the line pilots) is STILL employing only south american, spanish and portugese that will work for half the pay.

geee bugsplat you need to go back down the the HIH and have a few more beers.. as JB007 suggested. i'm sure you feel really grateful they gave you a job with your very low hour count..and paying for your rating now seems to be paying off hey..

STANDARDS:ugh:

easyrider12
3rd Nov 2015, 08:46
MMFT….. gee man you say the training department wasn't fit for purpose before? What about now? The head of training is still a Junior FO with a sim qual:mad: (oh and i guess MMFT is him) !! Replacing relief pilots with junior FOs!! i.e. now you have local pilots (float plane guys) flying your jets!! So they are now actually landing and taking off and on a wide body jets with NO experience at all!!!! turbo prop instructors now in right seat!! seems that the HOT has firmly got his ATO business plan in action and no doubt making good money for his uk bank!!

gee all worrying stuff:mad: lefts hope there is no incident or worst :mad:

PJ2009
3rd Nov 2015, 11:01
OMG!!!! For the head of training (MMFT)to write what he has wrote (on here) must surely be worrying for the remaining pilots of mega. to openly admit and criticize the management on a public forum can only reflect his un - professionalism, stupidity and inexperience:= also, company confidentiality and disclosure agreements must have been breached to say the least:D

framer
3rd Nov 2015, 12:41
It sounds to me like there is a lot of 'management' going on and very little 'leadership' .
It's quite easy to be a manager, but leading asks questions of your character, integrity, and experience. Not everyone can answer those questions.

squarecrow
4th Nov 2015, 07:55
Looks like someone deleted the post,

PJ2009
4th Nov 2015, 09:16
Yes, the post that the FO mega maldives head of training wrote on this site recently has been deleted..:eek: what he wrote only highlighted the incompetence of himself and the mega management. obviously they saw this and had him removed it asap. god damn shame it's not still on here because it would have served to demonstrate to pilots thinking to join mega..of what a circus this company really is.

azul767
4th Nov 2015, 23:23
Maldives president declares 30 - day state of emergency.

mega pilots told to expect un paid leave if trouble last… not good

squarecrow
6th Nov 2015, 03:52
would not be surprised if he deleted it himself PJ,

PPRuNe Towers
6th Nov 2015, 20:32
Correct squarecrow

Rob

Sean Dillon
15th Jan 2016, 19:22
Sounds like it's all coming to an end. Millions owed to suppliers, Maldivian government tax and to lessors, most of the fleet AOG. One of the B763's about to be repossessed and senior management not been paid this month!

Mis-management to an extreme - best of luck to those out there!

USA2DAY
22nd Jan 2016, 06:50
It was always ONLY a matter of time: Incompetent inexperienced management (wes etc) - Junior FO running the training sep etc etc… how could it last:mad:

lets hope the guys find work… but I'm not so sure about the management pilots will so easy - reputation and bad deeds done bites back

USA2DAY
21st Jul 2016, 12:39
after jukes was pushed out I hear he's now in jet2 bragging how the training department is inefficient and he will fix it… so obnoxious coming from an inexperience fo

i think the brits are smart enough to see what he's all about

ShagAir
29th Oct 2016, 05:36
Anyone have an update on the Mega disarray taking place following it's second mass layoff of staff, pilots and management?

USA2DAY
31st Oct 2016, 07:55
what goes around, comes around. wes and hoho will get theirs one day. But, hey they both don't mind letting everyone know how much they earn and how big their places in thailand are.

i heard they kept the new upgrade captains on because these guy are on far less $ and will do anything to keep their job

god damn shame about all the crew let go :mad:

pfvspnf
1st Nov 2016, 09:26
Where is the JFO training manager ?

piratepete
5th Feb 2017, 04:32
Im hearing some news of Mega about to shut down, any other news on this situation?

Wickerbill
6th Feb 2017, 21:46
Haven't people been saying this for years? There is a whole thread on this somewhere in this section.

bugsplat
28th Apr 2017, 16:42
Well that's it folks; mega officially finished. The owner sent an email out today and that's it. The lessor wants the aircraft back, end of contract and bad payments. The bull***t doesn't stop though. They would still have everyone believe they going to re-launch

highfive
29th Apr 2017, 19:22
No worries guys,there are plenty of jobs in japan or even Jet2 if you feel that way inclined. Watch out for the fat guys there , though ;)

Ive never seen Mega at any airport ive fliwn to , so ultimately an fairly inconsequential loss to the flying community.

PJ2009
1st May 2017, 09:35
The total mis management of Gardener and the idiot inexperied management has finally run its inevitable course. Mega Maldives finally collapsed ceasing operations today.

No ones getting paid and all asked to leave the island!

primreamer
1st May 2017, 16:12
Despite what went on at the top managerial level, there was some good people there that tried very hard to make it work in a difficult environment.
Pilots, cabin crew, engineers and ground staff are sadly losing their jobs but hopefully new opportunities will emerge.
Good luck to all.

Honiley
1st May 2017, 17:29
Good luck to all, not surprised by this news...hope everyone finds something soon.

The ex JFO Head of Training is back as an SFI...certainly NOT a member of JetMasterClass!

Mister Geezer
4th May 2017, 07:23
I saw a Mega 767 depart MLE around 1730 local time on the 30th, whilst I was there on a night stop. Was this the last scheduled departure?

extreme P
9th May 2017, 04:58
Mega Maldives suspends all flights, leaves tour operators scrambling - TTG Asia - Leader in Hotel, Airlines, Tourism and Travel Trade News (http://ttgasia.com/article.php/uploadfiles/RSS/article.php?article_id=29365)

baggins
9th Jun 2017, 02:28
I believe Mega who has now terminated all their 767 pilots and most of the crew have in typical Mega fashions have not paid any of their furloughed pilots and now none of their termination contract payments that they are legally supposed to as they are employed from Hong Kong, and guess what they are now trying to get expression of interest from Airbus pilots. These people don't deserve to be allowed to continue this farcical company. They have a history of employing pilots they have with known fraudulent logbooks in captain positions be aware.

Sharko
28th Jun 2017, 09:38
Dear all, I'm new in this forum.
I read above about megamaldives bankruptcy in May and today I have received a job offer from "megamaldivesairpilotrecruitment" to fly A330 for them.?
Is this reliable? Of course is not my first option, but I will appreciate any info about this offer.
Many thanks

USA2DAY
1st Aug 2017, 09:49
Dont waist your time. They will furloughed you at a god damn glance as soon as they feel financial pressure. The last crews were not paid. The owner was removed from an accountable position by the CAA because he was deemed untrustworthy a few years ago but held on to a non god damn figure head position. Just read the above thread. Run as far as you can away from these clowns