PDA

View Full Version : ABU HAZMA jailed for life.

Fareastdriver
9th Jan 2015, 17:37
There is some justice in this world.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-30754959

rgbrock1
9th Jan 2015, 17:39
Yes, and he's going to join a long list of radical Islamic terrorists in ADX (Supermax) Florence, Colorado.

Unfortunately I fear repercussions within the U.S. as a result of this sentence, in some way, shape or form.

tony draper
9th Jan 2015, 17:58
Pity we cant be rid of his tribe of blodgers living on the public tit here as well.
:suspect:

rgbrock1
9th Jan 2015, 18:02
Tony D.

Well, your neighbors across the Channel just got rid of 3 more of them. :ok:
Maybe that's the way to do things.

Fox3WheresMyBanana
9th Jan 2015, 18:11
Donald Main, the uncle of Ruth Williamson
"My understanding is that British police possessed all the evidence that resulted in the decision announced today in the US.
"I have never understood why this judgment could not have been made many years ago by a UK court, thus avoiding the long very costly legal battles seeking to avoid extradition to the USA."

David Pearce, the deputy British ambassador and consul general in Aden at the time of the kidnappings, told The Telegraph:
“The trial should have been here. Taking it to America made us look weak."

Sallyann1234
9th Jan 2015, 18:13
Pity we cant be rid of his tribe of blodgers living on the public tit here as well.Not forgetting the lawyers whose undue diligence allowed him to preach hate in the UK for far too long.

tony draper
9th Jan 2015, 18:13
He got a proper jail sentence across there,here he would have just been another cash cow for the poxy appeal lawyers.

rgbrock1
9th Jan 2015, 18:20
Not forgetting the lawyers whose undue diligence allowed him to preach hate in the UK for far too long.

Don't know if y'all across the great watery divide have heard this joke before but if so, humor me.

What's a bus full of lawyers going off a cliff called?

Fate.

What's a bus full of lawyers going off a cliff with one empty seat called?

A shame.

:}:}:}

Caboclo
9th Jan 2015, 18:21
Being in jail won't affect his activities and effectiveness very much, unless they put him in permanent solitary. Otherwise he'll have a captive and willing audience. Seems like a lot of the most violent terrorists got converted and radicalised in jail.

rgbrock1
9th Jan 2015, 18:35
ALL of the Islamic terrorists in Supermax, Florence, are in solitary confinement. ALL of them.

KenV
9th Jan 2015, 18:35
Being in jail won't affect his activities and effectiveness very much, unless they put him in permanent solitary.

Here's some info on the Supermax prison: (with the most applicable bit highlighted)

Colorado's Supermax prison

Used for America's most dangerous inmates and those that need the most attention/control
Currently holds 400 inmates in the maximum security facility, and 901 in all
Houses men only, in almost permanent solitary confinement.
Infamous inmates: Ted Kaczynski, Richard Reid, Zacarias Moussaoui and Umar Abdulmutallab
EDIT: Separately, it is my opinion that "permanent solitary confinement" constitutes "cruel and unusual punishment." A more appropriate punishment in my opinion would be death.

Station_Calling
9th Jan 2015, 19:17
...do their beliefs get adhered to, i.e. what they can / can't eat, when they need to pray etc...

...or do they get fed 12 hour slow-cooked pulled pork and other such delicacies at four key times of the day?

Lonewolf_50
9th Jan 2015, 19:21
EDIT: Separately, it is my opinion that "permanent solitary confinement" constitutes "cruel and unusual punishment." A more appropriate punishment in my opinion would be death. I am with you.

Super VC-10
9th Jan 2015, 19:26
If anyone has the key to his cell, will they please drop it in the middle of the Pacific Ocean? :ok:

redsnail
9th Jan 2015, 19:27
Pff. Push them out of a helo over shark/croc infested waters.

Mechta
9th Jan 2015, 19:41
Not forgetting the lawyers whose undue diligence allowed him to preach hate in the UK for far too long.

Everyone in the UK is 'innocent proven bankrupt'; so, as his legal battle was paid from the public purse, unless the UK as a whole went bankrupt... Oh wait a moment...

RJM
9th Jan 2015, 20:06
Heh. Bad day to be sentenced for Islamic extremism. :cool:

KenV
9th Jan 2015, 20:11
Osama bin Laden is dead. Is he a martyr? And if so, what difference does it make? Would today's murdering zealots be any more zealous than they already are?

Or would his ignoble incarceration motivate MORE terrorism as compared to allowing him to die as a martyr as he wishes?

racedo
9th Jan 2015, 22:27
Wonder what role he will play when the jail puts on Peter Pan for the Christmas Panto :E

pigboat
10th Jan 2015, 03:43
How'd he lose his hands and eye?

RJM
10th Jan 2015, 03:56
I wondered too, pigboat. According to Wiki, you can take your pick:

1. Fighting jihad

2. Tackling a land mine

3. An accident while dealing with explosives while training in Pakistan

4. Don't care

(I have to admit that I'm responsible for no 4)

Pinky the pilot
10th Jan 2015, 04:53
and asked for leniency

Well, he got his leniency. He didn't wind up with a 22 stone cellmate by the name of Bubba!:eek:

Fliegenmong
10th Jan 2015, 06:15
Lost his hand in an explosives accident....lost his eye saluting a recruit after they fitted the hook .... :O

Nah, seriously, rot in hell fecker!:D ..... may all your 72 virgins be named bubba!

Lon More
10th Jan 2015, 09:13
Just a thought, solitary confinement, he's lost his right hand - the "clean" one so will have to feed himself with his unclean (arse wiping :eek:) one. Throw in a plate of bacon butties, instant karma

skua
10th Jan 2015, 12:53
Is Hamza's family still living in the UK (off the state)?

If so, I shall be displeased.

wings folded
10th Jan 2015, 13:01
Just a thought, solitary confinement, he's lost his right hand - the "clean" one so will have to feed himself with his unclean (arse wiping ) one. Throw in a plate of bacon butties, instant karmaNo.

Ham and pea soup. Sorting out the ham from the peas will be quite a challenge with a hook, but he has all the time in the world.

SOPS
10th Jan 2015, 13:19
And some pork scratchings for a snack.

Checkboard
10th Jan 2015, 13:32
Is Hamza's family still living in the UK (off the state)?

If so, I shall be displeased.

I see displeasure in your future, skua :suspect:

Abu Hamza's family allowed to stay in £1.25 million London home and claim £33,800 benefits | UK | News | Daily Express (http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/477268/Abu-Hamza-s-family-allowed-to-stay-in-1-25-million-London-home-and-claim-33-800-benefits)

... and if it's in the Express, it must be true! ;)

pigboat
10th Jan 2015, 13:58
Just a thought, solitary confinement, he's lost his right hand - the "clean" one so will have to feed himself with his unclean (arse wiping ) one.
Hopefully the hook will slip every so often and he'll tear himself a new asshole.

fitliker
10th Jan 2015, 14:36
Will he get conjugal visits, or are his wives not admissible to the US.
Will that mean the RAF will have to fly him for nuptials outside the US or will the US finance his religious rights of conjugal visit flights ?

Perhaps on some nice sandy beach somewere ,like Hawai or Puerto Rico.
It will be interesting to see how generous the Americans are ,although I suppose that will depend on how valuable the intelligence he gives them against his followers will be.
He must have given up some great intel to get so well fed and housed in London. A city where it used to be, if you were not born in that city you could not get on the council housing list.

Sallyann1234
10th Jan 2015, 14:49
Nope. He got the house for his family in spite of his behaviour, not because of. His wife is entitled to the house for life and unless the law changes, his children who have lived in the house will 'inherit' the entitlement when she dies.

LTNman
10th Jan 2015, 14:59
Well you can see why there are thousands camped out in Calais just waiting to get to the promised land.

Yes you can be an extremist but the state will look after you and give you and your family a home. Even if you do bad things there are fat cat lawyers just waiting for that phone call to make some money out of the tax payer.

SOPS
10th Jan 2015, 16:16
The world has officially gone mad.

bugged on the right
10th Jan 2015, 16:26
I agree with you, fitliker, he would have been very cooperative, they all are. The other one, Qatada has also been very helpful and I imagine Anjem Choudry has also been.

galaxy flyer
10th Jan 2015, 16:52
It was an "explosion in .pakistan" says the NYT

GF

Una Due Tfc
10th Jan 2015, 18:08
Don't these extremists believe being killed by a woman sends you to hell? Hence why that female Qatari F16 pilot has been getting the choicest kills against IS?

Let a woman flick the switch and watch the b*****d squirm

PowerDragTrim
10th Jan 2015, 20:25
Where he is going, I just wish him a long. long life

wiggy
10th Jan 2015, 20:46
guys.....

Have a Google of

"Je suis ahmed"

tony draper
10th Jan 2015, 20:46
Dont suppose the Americans will be that keen on allowing his sponging tribe to enter the USA, though no doubt they would probably be given the money by Social services for the air fare if they asked,so dont think he will be getting many visitors.
Saying that he probably already has half a dozen American Lawyers striving on his behalf.
:)

polecat2
10th Jan 2015, 22:35
Reported in Saturday's Daily Mail that he now has a 'spork' fitted. Presumably because the hooks could be classed as possible dangerous weapons.

tony draper
10th Jan 2015, 23:24
I would suggest a large self harming knife be left at the side of his bunk every night.:rolleyes:

con-pilot
10th Jan 2015, 23:31
He should have plead a deal to where he would serve his life sentence in Gitmo.

I've been to 'Big Max' and I've been to Gitmo and I sure know where I'd rather be for the rest of my life.

But I'm quite happy that he is where he is. :E

Vercingetorix
11th Jan 2015, 01:02
Well, he's slung his hook then. :ok:

4mastacker
11th Jan 2015, 08:44
Will he be handcuffed?

con-pilot
11th Jan 2015, 20:26
Will he be handcuffed?

Interesting question, I don't know if we ever had this sort of situation back when I was with the Marshal Service.

I guess just put him in leg chains and a waist chain and then hope he doesn't try to hop away. :p

A straight jacket would work as well. :E

G-CPTN
11th Jan 2015, 21:01
Apparently, Oscar Pistorius cannot be 'tagged' as he doesn't have ankles, therefore there will be a 'problem' if he is to be allowed to serve part of his sentence 'at home'.