PDA

View Full Version : Attending EFT (Eurpoean Flight Training, Ft Pierce, FL)

SuperJet
8th Jan 2015, 17:04
I am most likely going to be attending EFT in FL in the coming few months, and whilst the staff there have been quite informative and helpful, for every 10 questions I receive replies to from them, I come up with another 20. I have reached the stage where I have recognised that I really need to talk to current students, or even current resident instructors there. So, am putting the questions out there now...

((Please, no-one say "Search PPRUNE, because there's plenty of threads..." because I have, and am looking for more specific details and as current an insight as possible...))

Are there any current students who can offer a day-to-day insight on EFT? The good, the bad and the ugly of it all? From what I gather, it seems to be a top-notch training establishment, but I think it would be unfair of me to take up hours and hours and hours of the managements time by asking mundane day-to-day questions about what mostly amounts to student perspectives and impressions.

If anyone is there at EFT and happy to detail student life and training quality openly, i would be most grateful and happy to correspond!

For information, if it helps, I will most likely be on the EASA Pro-Pilot Fastrack scheme (~10-11 months), to help make any insights and comments as relevant as possible.

appfo09
8th Jan 2015, 23:46
Possibly, i am also going to be there in the next coming months for the FI training course.

I am very interested to read experiences from students that have been already there.

Let us know :)

seymoreskye
9th Jan 2015, 01:38
Feel free to pm me if you'd like :) just about to finish there. Very good school