PDA

View Full Version : Executive Jet doing similar routes today in U.S

MAULE
31st Dec 2014, 17:20
I first heard executivejet N243PC on radio as left Gloucestershire Airport a few weeks ago . I have since seen it on flightaware in the U.S being used quite extensively on almost the same routes during one day. Certainly the way to get about !!!

Hotel Tango
31st Dec 2014, 19:59
No, OK, I won't say a thing :oh:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
31st Dec 2014, 20:03
I think Maule needs to get out a bit! HNY.

MAULE
31st Dec 2014, 21:00
Thank you so much for replies. I was just intrigued as to why almost the same trips were made on Dec20th and Dec23rd ,must have been picking up and then return some really good friends for Christmas party I guess !!!
Happy New Year and I will try and get out a bit next year . Cheers to you all who are obviously so worldly wise and use executive jets on a regular basis ??? Perhaps you do ,other wise dream on .

MAULE
31st Dec 2014, 21:48
I have since read about you and I am even more upset about your sarcahstic reply to my thread from a person that used to be in such a responsible job.
I will not be visting this forum again as you seem to be the "classic supersilious arrogant civil servant", bye bye.

5711N0205W
31st Dec 2014, 22:46
WTF????????

G-BPED
1st Jan 2015, 00:38
I have since read about you and I am even more upset about your sarcahstic reply to my thread from a person that used to be in such a responsible job.
I will not be visting this forum again as you seem to be the "classic supersilious arrogant civil servant", bye bye.

Dont throw all your toys out the pram otherwise you will have none left to play with :}

BTW it is spelt SARCASTIC. Should you ever need to use it again.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
1st Jan 2015, 06:58
He plainly doesn't have a sense of humour either!

crewmeal
1st Jan 2015, 07:08

What a relief!!!

Flightmech
1st Jan 2015, 13:13
Oh please don't go! :-)

WIDN62
1st Jan 2015, 13:18
G-BPED

BTW it is spelt DON'T. Should you ever need to use it again.

Evanelpus
1st Jan 2015, 13:28

Hope the door doesn't hit you on the arse too hard on your exit:D

Capot
1st Jan 2015, 13:50
WIDN62:D:ok: