PDA

View Full Version : Photos for Emirates application

andreajet
27th Dec 2014, 14:25
Aloha everyone :)
just a quick one... For the online Emirates application they require a passport size picture. I wonder if I need to send a picture where I am smiling and trying to look good "cut" on the computer as passport size, or if they want one of those proper passport picture where you are serious and not looking at your best. Thanks :ok:

Desert Dawg
28th Dec 2014, 10:13
EK hires on good looks so you decide which pic you should send.... Maybe don't smile too much that you look like a jackass though..!

bsyllie
30th Dec 2014, 20:03
Red lippy, business attire and a big smile! Hair perfect! It's not a "passport" photo, just a passport sized photo. Remember they're looking for potential Cabin Crew so they want to see what you look like as you would on board-perfect makeup, red lip and tidy hair. Take it from me-I got the job (couldn't take it in the end though, which was gutting!). This was the advice I got from a friend who also got the job with Emirates in 2011. Worked for me!

andreajet
13th Jan 2015, 14:20
All worked out well! Thanks a lot. Got called for an assessment day but I can't go!!!!! What can I do? I just opened a new thread about it!