PDA

View Full Version : Surviving Secondary

ExXB
22nd Dec 2014, 08:25
Some practical advice (http://wikileaks.org/cia-travel/secondary-screening/WikiLeaks_CIA_Assessment_on_Surviving_Secondary_Screening.pd f) from a well-known research organisation.

Interesting reading and some good ideas. :rolleyes:

Mr Optimistic
22nd Dec 2014, 09:25
Yes the markings are bollocks but I still didn't appreciate having this on this devicem:mad:

ExXB
22nd Dec 2014, 09:27
I found the link in today's local newspaper. Albeit they only have a circulation of a few 10s of thousands...

Would it have been better if I linked to the newspaper? It is in French though.

mixture
22nd Dec 2014, 09:37
I found the link in today's local newspaper. Albeit they only have a circulation of a few 10s of thousands...

Would it have been better if I linked to the newspaper? It is in French though.

Wouldn't worry about it ExXB, the BBC have already been discussing it openly on the radio all morning so the cat has very much exited the bag !

Gertrude the Wombat
22nd Dec 2014, 09:51
Is this yet more stuff about the criminal behaviour of the US government in European countries?

Mr Optimistic
22nd Dec 2014, 10:03
Nope, just a verbose background document.

Limeygal
22nd Dec 2014, 11:45
Yahoo news has it on its main page this morning! I think the "secret" is well and truly out!

Blacksheep
22nd Dec 2014, 13:24
Ah! So, now I know why Frankfurt's very own "Rosa Kleb" picked me out and took me and my Kindle away for in depth inspection and interrogation.

I didn't blow my cover. I really am a white haired old aero-engineer. What you see is what you get. Suit, tie, 'Crombie' overcoat and Boeing briefcase.

(It was a 'gizzit' at a conference. Nice one too.)

Oh. And I never wear sunglasses. ;)

ExXB
22nd Dec 2014, 17:30
Henry, do you really think that anyone else should recognise SECRET//ORCON/NOFORN designations?

I see this as a classic example of things being designated as secret for no other reason than ... Oh, wait there is no reason to say anything here is secret. It's something a bunch of PPRuNer SLF could have put together in an afternoon, even less if it was in JB.

West Coast
22nd Dec 2014, 18:47
The question Basil is what did you do to warrant the TSA's attention?

Mr Optimistic
23rd Dec 2014, 10:12
I don't think the markings are genuine.